Claws ~ BasicallyIDoMoo

I slowly rubbed my eyes as my head throbbed, my foolish ways of getting drunk caught up to me. The pillow I was resting on was soft but stiff, my eyes couldn't adjust to the bright morning light. I went to go move my hips out of the bed, until my hips seemed to catch on fire and broke in half. I bit my tongue to hold back my scream in pain. I had gotten close to the edge of my bed, when something or someone else moved. I looked to my right, a back was toward my face. It was full of deep scratches, all made by human hands. I gulped, was I the one getting fucked last night?! I marveled the deep cuts, normally I would have lighter and longer scratches. I was the one doing the fucking, not anyone else. I heard his yawn, and saw him rub his eyes. He turned to face me, his eyes relaxed.

"Um, hello? Do you want me to help you with your back?" I asked out loud.

He yawned again," Is it really that bad, I don't feel it? Like how bad did you dig in?"

"I fucked up your back, and how was I?" I joked, with a serious face.

"You felt amazing, just saying. And yes could you help me with my back," he smiled, probably thinking back to last night," You can sure make a man drunk."

"Sure, and what?" I asked sitting up, my hips protested but I ignored it.

"Yeah I got drunk off of your body, plus a few shots that you made me drink," he smiled, "Oh, I forgot! The names Brock. Yours is?"

"Marcel, and I did what?!" I gasped.

_____Flashback_____

I sat there, water in my hands. I took a small refreshing sip, it was cold on my tongue. A hand landed gently on my left shoulder, it trailed to the other with a shiver going down my spine. I looked over to see a man with dark skin, his eyes looked me up and down.

"Hey, beautiful. How are you doing?" he cooed, his hand continued to trail down my arm.

"Good? What do you want, not to be rude," I answered, taking another sip shrugging the man's hand off.

"Give me a few rounds sir!" the man behind me ordered, "If you want, I can make you feel a lot better."

"Uhh, okay?" I gulped as he sat in my lap, a shot of whisky replaced the water in my hand.

"Take it, it'll make you feel much better," he whispered as time seemed to speed up.

Next thing I knew I was pinned against my wall, his lips pressed up against mine. Without a care I picked him up and went towards my bedroom. There I pinned him against the door and began to roughly grind on him. He let out a loud sexy moan, I could help but throw open my door and push him into the bed. I groaned as I began to pull off his clothes. Without a slight warning my jeans and boxers were pulled off and my dick was in his mouth. He took me whole and didn't dare tease me. I groaned and picked him up and put him on his back on the bed. I took no time to prep him for my dick so I quickly pushed myself in. He moaned out in pain and clawed at my back, it took him a small amount of time to adjust to my size. With a grunt I began to fuck him as hard and as fast as I could, his moans and the way he clawed into my back drove me to go faster. The bed creaked with every move I made, I groaned as I felt a warm liquid slowly dip down my back. The man came all over his and my own stomach, and with a few more thrusts I followed coming onto his stomach. He passed out and I put the covers over him and I soon was spooning the unconscious man.

______End Flashback_____

"You topped me?! Now, just to let you know, never happens," I laughed as I patted his chest as I limped to the bathroom and grabbed everything I needed.

"Really, wow. I guess I'm lucky. And thank you," he laughed a bit as I wrapped his back.

"I guess so," I giggled back.

"Now let's go back to bed!" Brock laughed pulling me into his chest, we both fell into a dreamless sleep.