(MiniCat)Caretaker

He sat in the corner of the room like he always does, he would be reading but today was different. He stared out the window, longing for someone to love. Only if he knew I was here, his one and only caretaker. Being his caretaker was difficult at first, but it got easier as time went on. Getting to know him helped, at first I pitied him for what happened. A horrible accident causes his pain, and because of said accident everyone left, no one cared for him. But when I look at him now, all I see is hearts. I love the man, he's bubbly and funny. He lit up my boring world and gave me a fun one, he's a loudmouth, yes. He's tall, yes, he gets angry easily, yes. But I don't care, I love him for his outbursts, and his laugh even when it sounds horrible to other people. Today was the day I had to do my bet, a bet Tyler and I made a few days ago.I lost fair and square, even though I thought he cheated. I had to/was wearing a very slutty maids outfit.

I thought ahead and got a few other things for what could happen, they were in a bag in his room for later. And I'm not gonna lie but I would do it any time with him. But walking up behind him, I placed a blindfold across his eyes. He didn't flinch at the placement, I carefully helped him up. I helped him to his room, opening the door I sat him in his chair. I had already closed the blinds,I quickly removed the blindfold. His eyes traveled to my face to my feet, his eyes were wide and he seemed 'happy to see me'. Without warning he had enough adrenaline to push me into the bed. His lips roughly connected with mine, he spread my legs apart and made my legs go around his waist. He started to grind himself on me, making me moan. He slipped his tongue into my mouth without warning. His tongue explored until he broke the kiss for air. A smirk was on his lips as he now tore at the tights I was wearing. He ripped them off, leaving holes here and there.

I couldn't speak but I pointed to the corner of the room, at the plastic bag. It had a bottle of lubricant, he followed my finger to the bag. He got up and got the back, fueled by lust the pain he had disappeared. He grabbed the bottle and pulled down his pants and boxers, leaving his fully erect dick. He opened the bottle and put some onto his hand, I looked away with a blush on my cheeks. After some time I could feel a finger be inserted into my ass, I could feel Tyler flex and relax his finger then added another one. His fingers were pulled out of me, a small whine from the loss of touch. Only to gasp when he slammed into me, then stopped letting me adjust to his size. I could feel his mouth attach to my neck, leaving hickeys. I soon adjusted to his size and slowly rolled my hips, his mouth attacked my collarbone as he began to move. He grunted as he sped up, my mouth was open with small moans coming from my throat. That's when I felt him hit my g-spot. I let out a loud moan but quickly bit my lip.

"Craig, baby, I want to hear you. I want to hear you love this, all of this. And when I do this," he purred as he stroked my dick lightly, making me let out a loud moan as I arched my back at his touch. I loved how he could do this to me like no one ever could. I soon felt he thrust back into me hitting my g-spot again. I let out a very loud moan, and melted to him pulling out then rammed back into me again. I held onto the bed sheets as my body moved with his thrusts. I felt pure ecstasy run through my veins as Tyler continued supplying it to my body. I could feel his big hand giving me a hand job. I could feel my core heat up as I was close, Tyler's thrusts got sloppy as he too was close. Giving no warning I come on Tyler's hand and on the bed, he soon followed as he came deep within me. He pulled out and dragged me under the covers with him. I felt him kiss my cheek as he soon crashed with me in his strong arms. I rested my head onto his chest, soon following him into a dream world.

Hey guys, it's Eclipse. Sorry for the long wait, I do requests as this one was one. I couldn't think of a plot for it but oh well. But anyway peace.