Epilogue

"The fact of the matter is that we've now got the entirety of Northern England, all the way down to Leicestershire apart from Northumberland so finally claiming this last little part as ours really is the most realistic next step."

"You're a crazy bitch with a God complex. Go to hell."

"Been there, done that, got the complimentary bikini. Numerous times in fact." I retorted, smirking at the guy sat in front of me, tied to a chair and bleeding in various places. I crouched down in front of him again and poked his gunshot wound in his thigh with my gun, making him groan through gritted teeth.

"I had a wound just like this one a few years back. My husband gave me it, trying to establish his dominance but we all know how that worked out, don't we?"

"Your husband is a weak ass pussy, sending his bitch to do his dirty work all the time-"

"Luckily for you, I'm no average bitch. So to prove that I'm no slave doing dirty work, I'm gonna do my job better than Jay ever could. Unfortunately you'll be the only one to see my handiwork, so I guess you'll have to tell your friends in hell all about it when you get there. Make sure you pick up a bikini on the way in, yeah?" I pressed my gun into his wound again, making him scream out.

"I know you're creative baby but I'm not sure you could outdo me, sorry in all." I turned around and saw Jay entering the hotel room, taking off his suit jacket and cuff links then rolling his shirt sleeves up.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, standing up and tucking my gun into the back of my jeans before giving him a quick kiss.

"Joining in on the fun, it gets boring being all domestic."

"You know I don't want to be a stereotypical stay-at-home-"

"I know but neither do I." He interrupted. "So how's it going with my lovely wife, Mr Mason? Ready to give your territory up yet or are we going to have to take it from you forcefully?"

"I already told your bitch that you can go to hell." Jay turned to me with a frown.

"You told him that you've already been right?" He asked, feigning genuine concern.

"Think I might have to bring out the complimentary bikini just to prove it to him." I responded with an eye roll, making Jay smile and shake his head.

"Working with your wife never gets boring, I'll tell you." He said to Mason, pulling a knife from the strap on his calf and grinning at the now whimpering man in the chair. He leant forward and put the knife against the side of his mouth, pressing in lightly.