Mr. Thomas POV

Sorry Babies I was busy with school so I didn't have time.

~~Mr. Thomas point of view~~

I really don't like going through job applications and cover letters. I have to do it anyway last time I asked jack to look for a PA he hired that stupid bimbo that throwed herself at me! As I go through it, this name get my attention! Asli Ahmad. Thats a beautiful name that I have never seen in my life. Let me see, she is 20 years old. From France, guess I am not the only one from there, Associate in Business Administration, and go to college at night. I like her, I want her to work for me. She would be a good PA since she is the only one who speaks French.
I take the phone and call Jack.

-Hello Jack I want you to call Asli Ahmad for a job interview for tomorrow morning.

-Man you sound exited or something.

-I am not just call her.

I hang up the phone and dial another one.

-Allo Eric?

-Hi Mr. Thomas, what can I do for you??

-I want to you to do a research on Asli Ahmad, I hired her I mean I am going to hire her tomorrow. I want to know everything about her past and present. Buddy is going to be hard though she is not from here.

-No problem sir but it will take me more than a month.

-It is ok, gather everything about her and bring it to me to my office when it is ready.

I hang up.

I really want to know everything about Asli.

Damn!! already 9:30. Time to sleep.

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

I hate this stupid alarm, I check the time and it is 7:00. I go to the bathroom brush my teeth and get dressed to get ready for work. I chose to wear an Armani suit, I got to impress the girl. I looked at my image through the mirror.
After 5 minutes of driving I park to my building. Everytime I look at it, I am proud of myself. I started from the bottom and now I have to two compagnies. I am thinking of building another one in Denver.
I greet everybody and go to my office.
I am really early today, I decided
to go to the café next to the compagny and eat breakfast.
I love Dunkin Donuts, people that go to Starbucks are not loyal. I mean DD was around before Starbucks though. No line thank god. The girl behind the counter start talking to me:

-Sir what do you want?

-Can I have a small black coffee no sugar and a chicken biscuit.

- $3.95 sir.

-Here!!! I hand her my credit card.

She hand me back my credit card and my food.

-Thank you for shopping at DD, Have a great day.

My ass is out, I cannot wait till I go to my office and devour this chicken biscuit. I looove chicken.

I sit down in my office and start eating it. When I am finished, I throw the trash away and turn my computer on.

I check the time 9:29, Samantha knock at the door and say that Asli is here. I asked her to tell her to come in.
I get up and start looking at the window. The view is so beautiful.

~~knock~~knock~~knock~~

I shout "enter" so she can hear me.
And she comes in. I heard her clearing her throat and say her name. I think that I was watching the view for a long time or something. I started talking:

"Ms. Ahmad, I am sorry for making you wait", She looks at me, damn she is so beautiful like her name. I never said that about a muslim girl.

"It is ok Sir.....??"

And she is polite too.

"Oh I am sorry that I didn't introduce myself, I am Mr. Thomas. Your boss"

"Wait sir, I thought that this is an interview"

"I just came from France, I don't have time to look for an assistant. Today is your first day of work. Since your are here, the blonde lady you have seen earlier can leave to her office. She was just helping me out for three days. The office outside mine, is yours. You will come every morning early around 7 am before me. If I see that you are late, you are fired. You don't leave this office till I tell you to do so. Am I clear??"

"Yes"

"Always call me Mr. Thomas"

"Ok, Mr.Thomas"

"Now go to your office"

I sounded mean though. As she touch the doorknob I asked her to bring me a coffee. Even though I already had one I just want to test her and I really need a coffee too.

I want to test her French and her personality. So I go through my papers and find 7 paper that are really nothing to me and take a sticky note and write a fake fax number.

She knocks on the door and enter with my coffee. I am impressed somebody told her that I drink with the red cup huh.

"Mr.Thomas here is your coffee"

"Your are the first new assistant that didn't make a mistake on her first day. I am impressed"

"Your welcome Mr. Thomas, what else can I do for you!??"

"I want you to translate this folder, there is only 7  papers in it, don't be scarred. Translate them in French, when you are done, give me a copy then fax it to this address on the sticky note. By the way you have 5 hours to do it!", and I smirk.

She looked like she was about to cry, and she leaves and go sit down to her office. Even though I was mean, she didn't even lose hope. She is cute when she scratch her nose. What the heck is happening to me. I go back my computer and try to finish some work.

After 5 hours she came back with the papers just to be more annoying I tell her to sit down and I read everything. After 3 hours I see that lunch break is over so I tell her that she missed it and she can't go. She got mad and I can see she was ready to kill me but she kept her cool and went to sit down in her chair. She was so mad. She bit her lip, went through her bag and smiled guess she found food. I felt about the whole lunch thing.

When I am done with making calls I check the time and it is time to leave. I check if Asli still here because I wanted to apologize about the lunch break but she left maybe tomorrow. I turn off my computer and leave.