Chapter 16( The Dinner part 1)

You guys make me so Much happy. Please Please Please Like/share/and VOTE  for my book. I love you guys so much.
I almost forgot please Follow Me on wattpad.
Enjoy!!
You guys gonna learn how to make something on this chapter. Better read to find that out.😋😋

***********************************

I heard someone opening the door. Wait a minute I know that is not James cause I was just texting him three minutes ago, is someone breaking in. Oh Lord! I sprint to the dining table and try to hide under it. Then I hear someone speaking spanish and carrying bags. It is a woman, an old lady she is talking on the phone. She put the bags on the counter. I get up and go to her.

"Hi"

"Oh god oh god you scarred me"

"I am so sorry, I am Asli"

"Oh you are beautiful, I am Maria Atehortua. I work here for Mr. James"

"Nice to meet you Maria, Thank you. You are beautiful too"

I feel that I am going to have a friend.

"Mrs. Atehortua, I want to cook today for dinner so if you want to take the day off it is ok"

"Honey you call me Maria, what are you going to make?"

"I don't know I was going to buy groceries but I see you already did"

"Maybe we can cook together, I always bring groceries every week for Mr. James"

"I would really love to cook with you Mrs. Ateh... sorry...Maria, let me help you with the groceries"

I help her with the groceries. I see that she bought a lot of fruits and vegetables, chicken and turkey. Milk and pastas. Different kind of cheeses, Bread and Eggs. I guess Mr. Bipolar is really healthy.

He is really handsome and he has a beautiful body too. What is wrong with me?? I need to stop Wallah. I need to think about what to make for dinner. Wait I know.

"Maria I want to cook Chicken Alfredo pasta for dinner and a caramel flan for dessert"

"That's sound good Asli, let's start with the dessert"

"Ok"

I preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

I go grab what we need to make the dessert: 3 eggs, milk, sugar, water and put them on the table.

I make the caramel and Maria decides to whisk the eggs. When I am done with the caramel, I hit up the milk for 5 minutes and add it to the whisked eggs.

Then I take a strainer and try to separate the foam from the liquid.

Maria prepared a baking pan with water inside, this woman is awesome.
Time to find ramekins, wait a minute I see that there is only little ramekins and a heart shaped one. James is a romantic huh. I choose the three little ramekins and pour the caramel I made earlier first then pour the whisked eggs/milk liquid in it.
We put the baking pan in the oven for 10 minutes.

Now time to make the chicken alfredo pasta, I am not italian but that is my favorite pasta.

Did I already say this woman is amazing? If I did I am gonna do it again cause she is.

I slice some chicken, Maria want to cook the pasta so I let her do it.

Then I start cooking the chicken in a pan with some oil, butter, salt, pepper and a pinch of chili powder. I don't know why but I want to see if James like hot food. When I see that the chicken is cooked and there is some sauce forming I add some and by some I mean a lot of grated parmeson cheese and cream.

Maria drained the pasta and started cleaning our mess. I said that I wanted to help but she insisted.

Now that 10 minutes past, I turn off the oven and go back to my chicken. Now that the cheese melted, everything is getting thick so I turn off the stove.

Now that I am done with everything. I decided to clean a little bit. But before I have to take the flan out and put it in the refrigerator so it can get cold. Since it is called a dessert.

I check the time and it is already 5pm.
Wow I have to pray now.

"Asli honey, it is time for me to go home. Take care", say Maria taking her bag.

She was about to leave so I shouted wait and ran to the kitchen took a flan out of the refrigerator and gave it to her.

"This is yours Maria ok, take it home"

"No no this is for you"

"We have enough come on I made it for you. Take it home pleaaaase but first let me wrap it with some wrapping paper. So you can put it in your bag ok"

"Ok, thank you so much"

"Your Welcome, have a good evening Maria"

Maria left.

I have to pray Duhr and Asr now.

*********************************

So now you guys know how to make my favorite dessert and chicken alfredo pasta.
Please I see that a lot people read my book but not like it please like and vote. It will only take 10 seconds. And it will make my day.

PS: Have a good day!!