Chapter 23

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴
          🌸Assalamu Alleykoum
              🔱Beautifuls🌹🌹❤️❤️

How is everybody!??

I hope everyone is having an
amazing day!!!
Alhamdulilah❤️❤️

I love all of you and thank you for reading my book!!

Enjoy!!!!

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

James' POV
[ 20 mins before Asli come to the office]

What was wrong with me?? I kissed her on the cheek. I was trying so hard to not kiss her.

She is so beautiful!! She is 10000% cuter than all the girl I dated in my life.

My house is empty and sad without her. Even Maria asks for her. She changed my life so much.

With her, I am so different. She makes me better. I feel like we known each other forever.

She completes me but how am I going to tell her that!!!!? Huh!

I need to see her, but how can I make her come to my office without sounding desperate though!!?

Oh yes.

I dial her phone number, and it is ringing. Thank god she didn't change her phone number.

"Hello", she says.

"Hi, can you come to the office and clear your desk"

"Ok I am coming"

She seems happy.

The only idea that came to my mind.

So when she comes I will tell her everything I feel for her. That I like her and

Knock Knock Knock

Who is that?

"Come in"

For god's sake why.

"Hey Baby", says Valentina.

Valentina is a girl that I used to hook up with.

I need to make her leave before Asli comes to my office. She will think something else if she sees me with her. Hell she might even think that I am disgusting.

"Valentina you need to go I am working"

"Baby it is been 2 month we didn't see each other! Didn't you miss me??", she starts walking to my desk.

Oh Lord help me!!

"No I didn't, so how is your dad?"

I didn't say earlier that I hooked up with her because I needed her dad on my side. I am not a bad person but sometimes in Business you gotta do what you gotta do.