Chapter 17 (The Dinner part 2)

You guys see the pictures, that's the food Asli made for James and herself. Check it out.
Thank you so much for reading my book.
Please like, vote and share my book.
Eid Moubarak🔥💯❤️🎊🎉🎉

*********************************

James' POV

She is going to cook for me. I couldn't believe it, nobody have ever cooked for me. What is she going to make??

She is so mysterious and funny. Also really religious. Last time when I kissed her I didn't respect her boundaries.

That is the reason why I am going to start respecting her religion and her. I cannot kiss or touch her because that is against her religion.

I know that I am not religious but I want to learn more about Islam so I can understand her.

Anyways I really want to go home early so I can eat the dinner Asli made for me.

So I decide to work instead of going to eat lunch. Then I will go home early.

I don't want to hire someone else to be my P.A because I already have one but I have to admit that I need help.

I dial Jack's phone.

"Hello"

"Hi James, whatsup??"

"I am good Jack, I am calling you because I need someone to replace my assistant: Asli Ahmad because she is sick. She almost died in her appartment when it was on fire. The doctor said that she needs to rest for 5 weeks"

"How you know all that stuff man?"

"Don't worry about it, just send someone to help me out for the next 5 weeks starting today. When As... I mean Ms.Ahmad come back I won't need help anymore"

"Ok man"

I hang up the phone and wait.

           [ 10 minutes later ]

             [Knock   knock    knock]

Guess that is the assistant that will replace Asli. Someone open the door and guess who I see Melissa.

Oh my god why her again. I hate her, he did it in purpose.

"Hi Mr.Thomas"

"Hi Ms. Taylor, I need you to copy these papers and fax them to the number on the sticky note"

"Oh ok Mr. Thomas"

"Before you leave please, next time you come to my office wear something appropriate. You are not a whore for god's sake. Oh I also want you to know that  you are not my type so stop trying to please me"

She was mad, she slammed the door and left.

I mean for real she needs to stop.

I check the time and it is 6pm already. Damn Time to leave though.

I turn off my computer and leave the office.