~Chapter 1~

POV: Miyuki

       When I entered the world of SAO, I had long, strait, navy blue hair and amber eyes. I was pretty tall in real life so I decided to keep my normal height and structure. I walked around the Town Of Beginnings and decided to buy a sword then go do some work on my skill level. I walked up to a stand and bought a beautiful sword with a gold handle and gems embedded into it. It cost a lot of col but it was totally worth it. Thump!  When I was rushing to get to the fields I ran into a guy and I stumbled to the ground. He seemed about my age, blue hair - that was slightly darker than mine - and dark brown eyes. "Sorry!" I apoligized. "It's ok. No big deal." he responded with a smile. I stood up and decided to introduce myself, "I'm Miyuki". "I'm Kirito. Nice to meet you." he replied, putting his hand out for me to stand up. I accepted, took his hand and he pulled me to my feet. "Wanna come with me to the fields? I was gonna go level up there!" I asked while putting my hand behind my neck. "Sure. I was heading there too anyway." he accepted and we started to jog towards the fields. "Hey! Wait!" an unfamiliar male voice called. Kirito and I turned around and saw a guy with a long, pink-ish red head of hair and a red bandana around his head. "Are you two beta-testers?" he asked. "No" I said at the same time as Kirito said "Yes". "Well, could you guys help me out with leveling up? This is my first VRMMORPG." the guy asked another question. 'Man, this guy sure asks a lot of questions...' I thought to myself. "I'm Klein by the way." he introduces. "I'm Kirito, and this is Miyuki." Kirito states, gesturing to himslef, then to me.

{Time Skip To After They All To The Skill Leveling Up With The Boars And Such Brought To You By Aincrad!!}

"Well I ordered a pizza for 5:30 so I gotta log off" Klein stated after his stomach growled loudly. when he opened his menu he looked confused. "Huh, where's the log-out button?" Klein asked. "It should be right ... huh?!" I said as I opened it up to see the log-out button was gone for me too. "It's probably just a bug or something." Kirito reassured us. Soon, there was a forced teleport to the Town Of Beginnings. "What's going on?" I asked, completely calm, unlike my fellow players. Most players were freaking out, and the force field thing that surrounded the plaza didn't make it any better. All of as sudden, a humungous shadowy figure in a red cloak appeared in the sky. "Why doesn't he have a face?!" I heard someone yell. There was panic arising and it seemed like Kirito and I were the only ones calm. 

{Time skip to the mirror part.. I'm gonna have a few time skips in this chapter cuz I'm lazy .. brought to you by Papa Gino's Pizza!}

"... There is a present left in the item storage of your menu." Kayaba stated. At that very moment eveyone looked in their item storage to find ... 'a mirror??' I thought, very confused. Suddenly Klein was consumed by a blue light, then Kirito, them myself. When the light disappeared I was still looking in the mirror but I was surprised at what I saw. I looked like I did in the real world. From the long blonde hair to the forest green eyes. I gasped and dropped the mirror, making it shatter into thousands of polygonal shards. I looked up to see two people who I think are Klein and Kirito. "Is that you Klein and Kirito??" I questioned. "Miyuki?" they said in unison. "Wow you both look so different!" (They're different yeah they're different. xD sorry I just had to. If you get that joke then you are my new friend) Klein exclaimed. "Same for you Klein." I responded. Suddenly Kirito dragged us to an empty alley way. "We should head to the next town over. The Town Of Beginnings will raided soon so we should go to another town to have a better chance at getting good items." Kirito suggested. "I can't, I've got a few friends waiting for me somewhere in the plaza. I'll meet up with you two later ok?" Klein replied. "Message us if you need anything" I stated with a smile. We started to part ways then  Klein called after us. "Hey Miyuki, Kirito! You both look way cooler like this then with your game avatar." Klein said with a smug grin. "And you look a lot better with that scruffy face of yours." Kirito replied with a smirk, which made me laugh and wave bye as we parted ways. Most of what I could think about was 'I can't believe I helped this to happen to all these people...'

Hey! How'd you like this chapter? A bit of a cliffhanger huh? Heh heh heh, good! Updates might be a bit slow but I will be updating this atleast once a week!

Word Count: 814