~Chapter 7~

POV: Ari (wasn't expecting that now we're you? 😏)
'It smells sooooo good!!' I thought to myself while Miyuki cooked in her kitchen. 'I wanna eat it RIGHT NOW!!' I thought again as my stomach growled. As if reading my thoughts Miyuki yelled to me from the table. "DINNER'S READY!!! HURRY UP BEFORE I EAT IT ALL!!!!!!" She yelled. I got a sudden burst of energy as I ran to the table as fast as I could. "Don't . You . Dare !!!" I warned. Miyuki looked a little shocked at first but then giggled. "I made raggout rabbit stew!! With FRENCH FRIES ON THE SIDE!!!!!!!" Miyuki exclaimed proudly. Soon we dove into the delicious food when Miyuki broke the silence. "Hey, wanna go to the floor 30 boss without Kirito~?" She asked. 'I guess it is true, awkward silence leads to violence!' I thought. Then I brushed out laughing, but stopped when I realized she wasn't laughing. "Wait ......... you're serious?!" I asked. "No duh!! Do I sound sarcastic?!" Miyuki said sarcastically. "Well now you do..." I pointed out. "Don't you want to prove we're stronger than him?!" She pleaded. "But Kirito said not to..." I started but soon got interrupted by Miyuki. "So?!?! That's why we need to prove to him we're stronger than him!!" She exclaimed in a victorious tone. Finally giving in, I said "you know what, you're right!!!". Then I stood up and tried to fist bump her... emphasis on tried... She did a high-five and I did a fist bump...... fail...

POV: Miyuki
So after the failed high five, we headed out. After a long journey... and by that I mean after pulling out teleport crystals and saying like two words then walking to the dungeon ... we made it! I run to the door with my head looking at my feet. "C'mon slow poke we're almost there!" I shout. "Uuhhh Miyuki..." she says. "C'MON!!". "MIYUKI!" She shouts one last time then I slam into a hard surface and land on the floor. When I look up I realize, it was the door...... "why do you never listen to me?" Ari asked, face palming. "You didn't saying anything..." I grumbled. "I tried to warn you! But did you listen? Nope!" She responded which was followed by me groaning. I stood up and on the count of three we opened the door. "Let's win this thing!!" I exclaimed and we put our swords into the air making an 'X'. "Yeah let's do this thing!!" Ari shouts.  Then before we know it, the boss comes to life. Turns out no one knew what this boss looked like because all who tried, died in the process. The name of the gigantic boss, is 'Blaze Wing Warrior' and it has two giant flaming katanas, one in each hand. We had a tough time at first but soon figured out it's weak spot. A ruby gem in the back of it's neck. Ari took a shot at it first, then we switched and I cut off the beast's left arm. As I regenerated health Ari tried to hit the weak spot again but got knocked away. I was enraged and charged at the flame covered monster. Hitting it's weak spot once more at the same time as Ari, we defeated it. The undefeated monster was now dead. We then get back together, high five, and we soon see the congratulations bar above our heads. "We did it!" I shouted throwing my fist into the air. " I knew we could do it!" Ari exclaims copying Miyuki's same movements.

POV: Kirito
I woke up on a bench in the Town of Beginnings. "What the hell?!?! Where the heck are those two?!?!" I shouted with fury. Quickly, I checked my friends' list to see their location and saw they were ... in a dungeon?!?! ALL BY THEMSELVES?!?!?! I then looked at the level...... LEVEL 30?!?!?! No WAY they'll survive that!! Those two are such idiots!!! Then I got really worried. So I used my last teleportation crystal to get to the dungeon, running as fast as I could to the doors. When I got there, the door opened up with a giant 'CONGRATULATIONS' bar in the air. 'How the heck did they beat him?!?!' I thought as they high fived, not noticing me yet. They turned their heads and smiled at me. Miyuki made a peace sign with her fingers, "hey Kirito! Didn't expect to see us here huh?" She asked with a smirk. "Kirito, what are you doing h......" Ari whispered and soon fell uncounciously on the ground. "ARI!!!!!!!" Miyuki exclaimed in unison with me. She ran to her, picked her up, then ran to me.

POV: Miyuki
When I got to Kirito I saw a familiar girl with chestnut hair. "KIRITO HOLD HER!" I yelled as I shoved an unconscious Ari into his arms. He seemed very clueless. Not like that's unusual. "What is she doing here?!" I asked him under my breath. "Who? Ari?" He asks. "NO YOU BAKA HER!!" I yell pointing at Asuna. "You know it's not nice to point at people." Asuna exclaims in disgust, making Kitiro jump out of their way. We then started bickering for who knows how long. "GUYS!!! Did you forget about someone?!?!" Kirito yelled. "Who could forget you~?" Asuna said in a flirtatious voice. Kirito rolled his eyes and replied, "no ARI! We need to get our unconscious friend back to safety!" He yelled. Asuna and I groaned and followed Kirito while we argued. Then I heard Kirito say something under his breath that I could just make out. "I'm starting to worry more about them than unconscious Ari...". I giggled at his comment while we walked back......
Word Count: 944