~Chapter 8~

Hey Reader~Sama!! Author~Chan FINALLY is posting another chapter after SOOOOOOOOOOOOO long! I just really wanted to get another chapter of this out because you all really seem to enjoy it! Anyway, on with the chapter!!

POV: Miyuki

We are walking in the Forest of Wanderings after quite and interesting day.

~Flashback~Earlier Today~

"Bye Asuna~." I said in a fake, peppy voice as she walked into her guild HQ,  glaring knifes at me. If I was a cat and looks could kill, I'd be dead. I say cat because 'cats have 9 lives', so it was for emphasis. ANYWAY...... Ari was still unconscious ... so we had dropped her off at my place before we dropped Asuna off at KOB HQ. "We should go to see if she's awake." I say to Kirito as we walk away from the large guild hall. "Oh yeah!" Kirito says. "RACE YA!!!" He shouts and darts towards my house. "NO FAIR~!!!!" I whine like a child, running after his small figure. Well, small compared to me. I'm at least 4 or 5 inches taller than him, and even though Ari is older, she's only about 2 or 3 inches taller than him. However, I think he's just a little faster than me and as we approach my house, he gets there a split second faster. "I won!" He shouts. "Ugh!! Don't gotta rub it in." I grunt as we walk inside. "Hey guys!" Ari greets with a nervous smile on her face. At first I'm confused why she's nervous, until I look at my kitchen. "WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO MY KITCEN?!?!?!!!!!!!!!" I scream. It's A HUGE Mess!!! "I uhh ... heh heh ... funny story........." Ari starts. I narrow my eyes at her and she shrieks. "Will it be funny when I MURDER YOU?!?!?!" I yell and Kirito holds me back. Well ... tries, but I break free easily and tackle Ari. Then, I start tickling her with an evil grin on my face. "MWHAHAHAHAHAA" I laugh maniacally. "AHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH" Ari laughs from being tickled. Between giggles she manages to say, "I'm Sorrryyyyyyyyyy~!!". I abruptly stop and stand up casually. "You both are helping me clean that up." I say dead serious while pointing to the kitchen. They nod yes rapidly and start cleaning, I soon join them.

After we're done cleaning, I ask if they wanna head off to the Forest of Wanderings to look for rare foods. So that I can make it for dinner, and they cheered because they get to eat my Awesome food. Then we make sure we have everything we need, and head off.

~Flashback~Over~

Now the three of us are in the Forest of Wanderings. Kirito is walking, then spots and collects a ... RAGOUT RABBIT?!?!?!?! THOSE ARE SUPER RARE!!!!!! My shocked must've showed on my face because Kirito asked, "why is your face like that?". "THAT IS SUPER DUPER REALLY RARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shout. "Can you cook it?!" Ari asks, hope evident in her big brown eyes. "Fine, but I GET TO CHOOSE WHAT I make with it and YOU TWO have to help with the side dishes." I demand. Both of my friends nod rapidly as they drool. "You're both drooling." I say bluntly. Ari and Kirito wipe the drool from their face and scratch the backs of their necks while laughing in an embarrassed manor. I just face palmed and motioned for them to follow me out of the thick forest, to my place.

Word Count: 537