~Chapter 4~

POV: Miyuki
I woke up in the morning, re-equipped my armor, then checked the time. It was 9:30am. My weapon is a special sword that can transform into a scythe, that's why my most well known name is 'Midnight Reaper'. I put it into it's sword form and sheathed it. When I was about to head out the door I got a message.
Hey Miyuki! Could you meet me at the lake that we met at yesterday? It's urgent so please hurry.
It was from Kirito. It's urgent... what could've happened?! I'd better get there fast. I used my teleportation crystal, which is my fastest form of transportation. In seconds, I was at the lake, where Kirito was waiting for me. "What's up Kirito? What was so urgent that you needed me here asap?" I asked. "The guild..." he said. "What about the guild...?" I asked, worry arising in my voice. "Died . in a trap . on a higher floor..." Kirito said. "Th-they ... died?" I questioned, a tear rolling down my cheek. "Gabby..." I said. "Who??" Kirito asked, confused. "I KNEW ARI IN REAL LIFE!!! SHE WAS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS AND NOW SHE'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled while a pool of tears flooded down my face as I fell onto my knees. "I'm so sorry Miyu-" He started but I cut him off. "SORRY WON'T CUT IT KIRITO!!!!!!!! SHE'S GONE!" I screamed and ran off. 'She can't be gone ... she just can't' I thought as I was running, killing any and every monster in my path. "NNNNOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed. I checked my friend list and her user was ... there?! How?! When you die you are erased from everything and everywhere... this doesn't make sense. Let me try messaging her....
Ari?? You there?
I messaged her with shaky hands and sweaty palms, tears stained onto my face. There was no response for awhile but then when I was going to close my menu, I got a reply.
Miyuki... I used the system ...
Is what the message read. I soon realized what she meant. Ari is older than me by about a year. She worked under Akihiko Kayaba, but she also didn't know about the 'being trapped inside the game until it's cleared' thing. I didn't know she was logged on until one day I saw her and we recognized each other immediately. When she was about to die she must've quickly used the system to teleport herself out of the trap.
Meet me at Floria, floor 47. Ok?
I ask her, she responds quickly.
Ok. Cya then.
I closed my menu and headed to Floria. When I got there, Ari was sitting on a bench and I sat next to her. I hugged her like my life depended on it. "Mi... Yuki ... Can't ... Breathe!" She said. "Oops! Sorry Ari..." I said, letting go of her. "How are you going to explain you being alive after Kirito saw you disappear?!" I asked, making sure no one was listening. "I don't know... Maybe we tell him about-" I cut her off. "No! Not yet at least...". "Tell me about what?" Asked a voice from behind me and it was none other than, Kirito. "A-Ari?! But I saw you --?!?!" He couldn't continue. Ari and I looked at each other, then nodded. "We have to tell you something..." Ari said, looking down at her feet. Kirito looked very confused and we told him... everything...
"So ... someone used the system to cheat? Huh?" Questioned a voice from behind a tree, they came out and I was shocked to see.........

Haha! I'm leaving you at a cliffhanger! If you correctly guess who it was that asked the question at the end, I'll give you a shoutout. Everyone who gets it right will get a shoutout, not just the first certain amount of people. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye~!
Word Count: 607