~Chapter 2~

POV: Miyuki
It's been a month since this death game started. 2,000 deaths. That's right, 2,000 people dead because of this. Kirito and I split up after we raided that town at the beginning of this, then we parted ways. A player is holding a meeting about the first boss, which you would think after a month someone would've found. But nope! No one has found it yet. I headed to the meeting spot and sat near the back. This guy with blue hair stood in the front and explained the situation, also told us his name. Then someone interrupted Diabel - aka the blue haired dude - and blabbed about the beta testers and how they should 'give up all their stuff' and how they 'got all the easy quests and hunting spots' and blah blah blah. So I stood up and threw a guide book at his face. "Hey! Who did that?!" Kibao shouted. I stood up and responded, "Me. I did it. So you were saying that the beta testers didn't help us at all, abandoned us, and have more avalible info. Did I forget anything?". "No." He stated. "Well that is a Guide Book, they're for free at the market places. And guess who was handing those out? The beta testers." I responded and plopped down in my seat then he did the same, in defeat. Diabel continued and told us to get into parties. I don't know anyone and everyone else is in groups of their friends. I saw a couple people also in the back on the other side of the arena or whatever this is called. So I decided to scoot over. "Hey, do you think I could join your party? I don't really got any frien-- wait Kirito?!" I approached. "Miyuki? Sure you can join." Kirito greeted and sent me a party request. I accepted it and saw that the other person's name was Asuna. "I see you've all been grouped into parties. We will meet here tomorrow morning at 10. Meeting adjourned!" Diabel exclaimed. After he adjourned the meeting, Asuna rushed off somewhere, so Kirito and so caught up a bit.

{Time Skip to the next day on the way to the dungeon brought to you by Nutella!}

"We're a back up team so we'll be attacking Illfang's minions. I'll go at the minion and knock the weapon out of it's hands. Then I'll switch and Asuna will get it's health in red and if that doesn't kill it, Miyuki will switch with Asuna do the final blow. Got it?" Kirito explained. I nodded but Asuna seemed confused. "What does switch mean?" Asuna asked. "Have you never been in a party before?" Kirito and I asked at the same time. She shook her head 'no' and Kirito stopped. So we explained to her what switch meant on the way there.

{Time Skip to when they're right outside the dungeon brought to you by Netflix!}

"I only have one thing to say to you. Let's win!" Diabel shouted which was followed by cheering then everyone charged into the boss room. It all was going well and the boss was on it's last health bar and in the red. Diabel charged at Illfang as it switched weapons, but it was a different more powerful weapon than expected. When he got close to Illfang, he got a huge cut on his whole front side. Kirito ran to his side and I kept fighting the minions while Asuna watched him. There was only one minion left and I defeated it without a sweat. When I looked over to Kirito, he was already working on the boss with Asuna and they fell back onto the ground. The boss was about to kill them when Agil  and I ran over and blocked it's attack. "We'll all cover you while the two of you heal up" Agil said and I nodded. They smiled and nodded in return. Agil and I then ran off to help the others. When Kirito and Asuna built up their health I stood back and let them do their thing. They work really well together... Kirito and Asuna switched and Kirito got the last attack bonus. After that everyone cheered for him, until Kibao accused him of 'letting Diabel die' and that he 'knew the attack patterns' and blah blah blah... "You were a beta tester weren't you?!" Was the only thing that Kibao said that stood out to me... 'h-he was a b-beta tester?!' Were my exact thoughts as I stiffened. "Hey! You! I bet you were a beta tester too weren't you?!" Kibao shouted pointing at me. "I WASN'T A BETA TESTER! AND YOU BASTARD SHOULDN'T BE ATTACKING SOMEONE IF AND BECAUSE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!" I yelled, obviously pissed. The whole room went dead silent until Kirito started laughing. 'What the heck?' I thought. "Don't even put me in the same league as those newbies. Even you are better than some of the beta testers. They didn't even know how to level up. I got to a higher level than any of them. I knew the boss's attack patterns, because I faced bosses harder than this on higher floors" Kirito said. "You're worse than a beta tester! You're a damn cheater! You're a beater!" Kibao responded. "Beater, I like that. So don't get me mixed with those beta testers again." Kirito stated and equipped his 'Coat Of Midnight'. When he was leaving Asuna and I ran after him. She asked how he knew her name and he responded how the name is next to the hp bar. "If a person you trust asks you to join a guild, do it. There are more limits to solo players." Kirito comments. "But you're a solo player..." I said. "Bye Asuna. Cya around Miyuki." Kirito concluded and then left. I waited for everyone else to leave first so I left last. I have a feeling that he will be the end of this death game ...

This was a lloooonnnggg chapter! It's really late but I wanted to get this chapter out tonight so cya!
Word Count: 1005