~Chapter 5~

A/N: There's gonna be a lot of POV switching in this chapter!! Plus, sorry if you like Asuna. xD

POV: Miyuki

I was shocked to see ........

Asuna. I just stood, looking at her, not saying anything. Not that there was much I could say. 

"A-Asuna...?" is all that I could say. "What do oyu want Asuna?" snapped Ari. Asuna smirked. "I was just walking by." Asuna said innocently. "Yeah right! tell us the real reason you're here!" I shouted. When I turned, Kirito wasn't there??? Where did he go?! THAT BAKA (for those of you who don't know, baka is idiot in Japanese)!!! I turned back to Asuna and Ari. Well I THOUGHT I would turn to them but Ari was gone too! "rrrrrr" I growled. "well well. look whose 'friends' ran off..." Asuna smirked. I narrowed my eyes at her as she sent me a request for a duel. I lifted my finger and debated on whether to accept or deny. I finally chose ............. (LOL! Cliff hanger RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING! I am evil... :} )

POV: Kirito

Once Ari snapped at Asuna we decided to use our teleport crystals, thinking that Miyuki would follow us. But we were wrong. So now Miyuki is there. Alone. With Asuna. THIS . IS . BAD !!!! "C'mon Kirito!! THINK OF SOMETHING!!!" Ari shouted at me. " YOU SHOUTING ISN'T GONNA MAKE ME THINK ANY FASTER ARI!!!!!!!!!" I shouted back. "NOW YOU'RE THE ONE SHOUTING!!!" she shouted ... again. "Shh...." I said. "WHY SHOULD I --" Ari started but I covered her mouth. "mmffmghtenfffmm" her voice was muffled. She would've used her hands to take mine off her mouth but I was holding them.

POV: Ari

He put one hand over my mouth and the other was holding my hands. I was blushing so red I think my face was 50 shades of red. I'm just glad Kirito's hand was covering my face so he couldn't see my red cheeks. "Let's go." he said as he took his hand off my mouth. We were currently on floor 22 and even though it was mostly safe there are still monsters around here. "O-ok..." I stuttered. 'UGH! No, bad Gabby! STOP STUTTERING!' I scolded myself. "Ari, you coming?" Kirito asked from a yard or two ahead of me. "Oh! Yeah!" I shouted and jogged to catch up. He grabbed my hand and ran even faster. My heart was beating out of my chest. I swear my heart was going to explode! We arrived at the teleport station and teleported to Floria. 

POV: Miyuki

I finally chose to accept the duel. "Let's do this." I said as I unsheathed my Midnight Reaper. People gathered around as the count down began.

10: I got into my stance.

9: I planned out a strategy in my head.

8: I looked Asuna in the eyes.

7: I smirked, knowing she was getting a bit cocky.

6: People were murmuring about the duel.

5: More peopole came.

4: I saw Kirito and Ari out of the corner of my eye.

3: I noticed they were holding hands, which shattered my heart.

2: I was filled with rage, which made me stronger.

1: I'm ready.

GO!

I let Asuna have the first move, which I blocked with Midnight Reaper in it's sword form. Asuna was fast, but I was faster. I finally put my weapon into it's scythe form and knocked Asuna's rapier out of her hand. Using the non-sharp end of my scythe, I knocked Asuna off her feet. I smirked at her as the 'Winner' icon appeared above my head. I smiled in victory, switched my Midnight Reaper into it's sword form, and sheathed it. The crowd roared and surrounded me. "Can I have your autograph?!" one dude shouted. Asuna was so furious that I think her face was red. I walked through the crowd and headed towards the teleportation station. I went to the Town Of Beginnings just to relax.This was the first time I was so mad that I had to come ot where it all began to relax. 

POV: Ari

When we got to Floria, Asuna and Miyuki were in a duel. I saw Miyuki look at us out of the corner of her eyes, at first with a smile. Then she looked at Kirito and I's hands and frowned, she soon focused on the duel and  Miyuki won in under a minute. I was going to go and congradulate her with Kirito but she got surrounded by guys and when the crowd cleared up, Miyuki was gone. 'Where could she have gone?' I thought. Then I remembered that she's on my friend list so I tapped her username and saw her location was in the Town Of Beginnings. What is Miyuki doing where all of this chaos started?! "C'mon Kirito, we're going to the Town Of Beginnings." I said, now I was pulling him. "Why?" he asked, clueless. "Miyuki is there." Istated. "Why is she-" he started but I interupted. "Before you ask, 'why is she in the Town of Beginnings?' I have no idea. So let's go." I dragged him along and as we headed to the first floor, all I could wonder was, 'Is she upset that we were holding hands??'..... 

Hello My Senpais! Hope you liked Chapter 5 of this book! Tell me what you think of this book in the comments. And sadly no one guessed who it was so no one gets a shout-out. Cya next time Reader~Sama!!!

Word Count: 851