~Chapter 6~

POV: Miyuki
I was in the Town of Beginnings when I heard two sets of footsteps following me. "Miyuki!!" A familiar female voice called. I kept walking. I managed to get to a non-safe zone area after I walked long enough. Now I could only hear one pair of footsteps behind me. When I turned around, it was Ari. "What's going on??" She asked. "Like you don't know..." I said and put my hands in my pockets. "Listen Miyuki I--" she started but got cut off by a player tackling her ... not just any player though. An orange guild player. Then another one came and everything went black.

POV: Ari
We got ambushed... Miyuki was already knocked out and they were about to do the same to me. 'I wish Kirito was here ...' I thought to myself. I squeezed my eyes shut then I heard a sword being unsheathed in the distance and quick footsteps heading our way. It was as if he read my thoughts. "MIYUKI!! ARI!!!!" Kirito yelled and then my vision was swallowed into darkness.

POV: Kirito
I can't lose them!!! When I arrived I struggled to take them all out but I finally did, and when I defeated them, I knelt down beside the two girls. They were still unconscious. First, Miyuki awoke then Ari. Ari smiled when she saw me and said, "I knew you would come to our rescue......". I leaned in and hugged her. Then I heard light footsteps, they were walking away from us. When I turned to see who it was, it was Miyuki......

POV: Miyuki
I saw him kiss her... right before my eyes. WHAT IN HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT BAKA?!?!?! I slowly got up and walked away, my pace quickening with every step. Then I heard Kirito following me. "Miyuki, stop..." he said and for some reason I listened. He obviously wasn't expecting that so when I turned around he walked right into me. We fell on the ground, him on top of me. I was blushing like hell and I couldn't hide it. Then suddenly, someone punched Kirito off me and helped me up. "HOW DARE THAT BAKA TACKLE YOU!!!!!!!!" she shouted. I just laughed. "I honk you knocked him unconscious ...I'm sorry..." I said. "Me too..." Ari replied, then we hugged and I started to walk off. "Miyuki..." was all she said. "Noooo ME yuki!!" I joked. She didn't understand at first but soon she did. "Nooooooo MMEEEEE YUKIIIII!!" She exclaimed. Both of us exploded with laughter. Suddenly, we heard a familiar male voice speak, "you two are weird...". Kirito ... "YOU WEREN'T UNCONSCIOUS?!?!" I yelled. He shook his head no. Then both Ari and I look at each other with a smile on our faces. We walked over to Kirito in a cute, cheery way. Then we leaned in close and yelled in unison, "BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". The we both slapped him on the left cheek at the same time. He looked unconscious... "Stop pretending Kirito!!" I shouted in his face. "Ummm I don't think he's pretending this time Miyuki......" Ari pointed out. "Oh..." I said then we started laughing again. "Hey wanna go to my place to have some dinner? I maxed out my cooking skill a few days ago!" I pleaded. "Sure! Let's bring him to the safe zone though..." Ari responded. "Do we have to~~" I asked. She giggled then nodded. "Ugh fiiiinnneee..." then I carried him bridal style to the safe zone and plopped him on a bench.

Word Count: 585