chapter:1

Kylie p.o.v
I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I looked at the time to see it was 9:42 n the morning. I went to brush my teeth and wash my face then i walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen to see my brother cooking or trying to cook.

August-now why in the world the skillet not getting hot?
Me-*bust out laughing*
August-wats so funny sammy *lools confused*
Me-*holds stomach from laughing* you have to cut the stove on fool *laughs again*
August-and how do i do that???
Me-*bust out laughing again*
My sister walks in
Mariah-wats so funny??
Me-retardo dont know how to cut the stove on.
Mariah and i-*busts out laughing*
August-its on now ha *sticks his tongue out*
Mariah-yea but u also burning the eggs *trying not to laugh*
Me-you know what me and Mariah just gone go out to breakfast and to the mall.
August-can i come?
Mariah-noo sisters only.
August-well heres my card *hands kylie the card*
Me-how much on it?
August-20,000$ just for yall dont go overboard.
Us-ok ok we wont.
Me-mari
ah go get ready we leaving in 30.
Maruah-k

I went upstairs to my room and grabbed my iphone 6+ and hooked it on the speakers. I blasted work by rihannah futuring drake and hopped n my shower. I grabbed my mix berry shampoo and began to wash my hair. Next i grabbed my washcloth n mixed berry body wash n washed myself. I got out n wrapped my towel around me. I blow dried my hair n let it hang naturally curly. I put a bow to the side of it. I put on a black panties n bra set. I put on a white half shirt with a pink jordan sign in the middle. I put on some pink shorts with some pink n white jordan socks and my dynamic pink n white retro 12s jordans. I put on some mascara,slayed my eyebrows,put on some lipgloss,put on some diamond studs,a gold chain,and i grabbed my purse n phone n walked out. My sister had on everything like me except her outfit n j's was black and white.

We got in my camero and blasted the radio and kevin gates 2 phones was beginning.
Me and mariah-i got 2 phones one fo the plug and one fo the load. I got 2 phones one fo the girls and one for the dope think i need 2 phones. Like money im ring ring ringing. Counting money im ring ring ringing.trap jumping im ring ring ringing.