chapter:16

Omg I'm so happy!!I haven't updated in 2 days and I checked my notification and it was this one person that voted back to back. So thank you to that person I can't remember your name.

On to the story.

Kylie pov

So today Chris and I is going to red lobster. My favourite restaurant!!! Chris and bryson and brittney is going to have Royalty. Oh my man just texted me let me get ready. I blasted beyonce lemonade album and hopped in my hot shower. I washed my hair and bathe and got out. I wrapped a towel around me and I brushed my teeth and rewashed my face. I lotioned up,put on deodorant, I flat ironed my hair straight then I did really pretty curls. I put on a black fitted dress that was open backed. I put on this diamond necklace and diamond studs in one ear,and black earrings in the other ear. I recieved a text saying be there in 5. So I did my eyebrows make ng sure they slayed. And no I do not wear make up. I slipped on my black heels,grabbed my black phone case and purse and walked downstairs. Royalty was downstairs sleep so I opened the door making sure not to wake her. Chris was waiting on me in some black skinny jeans,a white shirt,and some black n white jordans. He opened the door for me and I got in.

"You look beautiful" He said smiling

"Thx" i beamed.

At Red lobster

I hopped out the car so quick like this is my favourite restaurant. Chris hurried up and caught me before I almost fell. He held me close to him and I made a snapchat video my phone instantly blew up.

I looked up to see chris staring at my butt.

"I guess you cakin" He said
"NIGGA suck my dinkie" i said laughing.

We walked in and got a table for 2. The lady looked flirtatious at Chris.

"What would you guys like to drink" the girl asked.

"What would you like baby" Chris said making me smile.

"I'll like a sprite" i guess replied kindly.

"And you sexy" she referred to chris.

"Don't call me that but I'll also like a sprite" He replied.

"Ok I'll be right back" the girl said glaring at me.

"Do you have a staring problem" i asked

She came back with our drinks.

"Ok me and my lovely girlfriend will like some bread, the shrimp alfredo, and 6 lobsters" He said surprising me.

"Ok I'll be right back" she said glaring at me

"Bitch I will fucking pull yo fake ass weave out yo head keep playing with me" i said getting loud causing everybody to look at me.

"What y'all looking at"

"Baby calm down" said chris

"No because this child asking for it" i said

She bought us our food back.

"Lemme find out you put some in my food said.

Here's a lil some some since I haven't updated in 2 days.

Sorry for mistakes

-laya

Vote please