chapter:8

Ok so my bestfriend gave me some advice on writing books so ima try it. Ima try to put more quotation mark as she said to do.

At the beach still
Aug-"aye y'all wanna go jump thá waves?"

Jesus his accent is strong.
Us-"yeah let's go"

We went into the water only like waste deep.

Aug-"ok when the next wave come try ta sit on the bottom of the floor"
Us-got it.
Aug-1,2,3,"GOOO"

We held our noses and all sat down. I could feel the water rushing over my head.
We got from under the water to see chris coughing.
Aug -"dang man wats wrong witcha?"
Chris-*coughs*"I was too late going under and all that water splashed in my mouth".
Aug-well you not a fish.

Back at the house
Me-yall wanna watch a movie???
Them-yea
Me-"ok get in some dry clothes or shower but nobody's using my bathroom"

I went upstairs and hooked my phone up to my speaker. I do this alot music just calms and relaxes me. I cut on the shower and hopped in. The first song that came on was "Real one by trina featuring Rico love"
I sung along to the lyrics.

"All she ever wanted was a real one". "But that's so hard to find". "A big future she just wanna build one". "But all she gets is a waste of time." "Cus she keep falling for them foul a** niggas*" "cus she keep falling for them foul a** niggas" "and all she ever wanted was a real one,but that's so hard to find even thoe she so fine"

"I said a f*** boy this and f*** boy that". "shouldnt never let the f*** boy tap gotta blame myself, I should've been gone you is a new a** nigga, I been on,I been on, I been on,shouldn't never let you out the friend zone niggas like you make me so sick". "i guess you got lame nigga syndrome". "Back to the money thoe". "I'm still talking big money h**". "Ian about that flex I'm about that check". "That's for any nigga who wanna kno".

I got tired so I grabbed my mixed berry body wash and I washed my long curly hair. I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I blow dried my hair and let it be naturally pretty. I lotioned up with my victorious secret lotion. I put on a pink sports bra that said pink in gold. I put on my brand pink boxers and my pink baggy sweatpants that said pink in gold. I told yall I'm obsessed with pink. I put on some pink socks too and cut the music off and walked to the movie room.
Chris-*stares at me and bite his lip*
Aug-"oh no go put a shirt on."
Me-"i always wear sports bras why you wanna say some now?"
Aug- "you nevermind"

I noticed everybody was ready and waiting on me.
Aug - "and you don't have to blast music everytime you shower."

I just rolled my eyes and ignored him.
Me-"Mariah go pop the popcorn."
Mariah-"brittney go pop the popcorn".
Brittney-"alexis go pop the popcorn"
Alexis-"bryson go pop the popcorn"
Bryson-aug-gco
Aug-"I'll pop it dang y'all the most lasiest people ever".

10 minutes later he came back with a cart with 4 bowls of popcorn,8 big bags if chips,and a whole case of drinks.
He put in bad grandpa I swear that's my movie.

I felt some land on my neck and it was popcorn.

Me-*holds it up* "who threw this at me?"

Everybody-"CHRISSSS"

They sounded like some kindergartens.

Me-*Gets a handful of popcorn and threw it*

Then next thing you know we was having a food fight in there oh lawd the maid gone be mad. We kept on throwing then we finally settled down after 10 minutes.

Vote
Vote
Vote
I have nothing to say

-laya

Sorry for any mistakes I didn't check