chapter:14

4 days later
Kylie pov

So today Chris is taking me on our date. I'm not to excited because I don't wanna fall in his trap but I can't lie n say I don't like him bcus I kinda do but I need to start getting ready,it's already 9:25a.m and he said he'll be here by 10:00a.m. I blasted my Beyonce lemonade album I swear it go hard. I hopped In the shower but just before I did I put my songs on the calm song playlist and put it on shuffle and the first song that came on was halo by beyonce.

Remember those walls I build. But baby there tumbling down. They didn't even put up a fight. They didn't even make a sound. I found a way to let you win. But I never really had it down. Standing in the light of your halo oooo.
I got my angel now. It's like I been waken. Every rule I had you breaking. Is the risk that I'm taking. Ian never gone shut you out. Everywhere I'm looking now. I'm surrounded by your regrace. Baby I can see your halo,u know you must save in grace. Your everything I need in mind. Is written all over your face,I pray it don't fade away.

I continued to let the song sink in my head as I had memories.
I finally managed myself to get out the steaming hot shower.
Since we was doing things on my bucket list I pulled out some black leggings, a black and white sports bra and my white half shirt with pink in black. I pulled out my black and white Nike shoes (the comfortable feeling kind) I lotioned up, put on some mascara,black lipstick, and I out on my clothes. I heard a horn hunk so I grabbed my purse and phone and sped down the steps and out the door.
Chris opened the door for me and I got in. After we began to drive he started talking.
Chris-"so can I get your list"?
I handed it to him and we decided to go go kart riding first.
Chris-*cuts up the radio*
Wet dreams was playing so Chris and I rapped the lyrics together.

It ain't nothing like that first time she was in my math class. Long hair,Browns kinked and a fat a**. She sat beside me used to laugh at my jokes. Teacher always got mad so we passed notes. Started off so innocent.

After we said that we was at the place.
Chris-"ready"
Me-"yep"
I walked ahead of chris.
Chris-"you really don't need to wear tights or legging"
Me-"why" *confused look*
Chris-"because yo booty to big"
Me-"stop eye raping my but"
Chris-*chuckles*
We finally made it in and we paid and we picked a go kart.
Chris-"i hope you can drive fast because km fin to beat you"
Me-"ready,set,gooooo"

We sped off racing. Going as fast as we could. I began to get tired so I let Chris win.

Chris-*walking out* "told ya"
Me-"yea yea" "now let's go bungee jumping"
Chris-"hell naww, we hanging up In the air hoping not to fall and die" "how about we just go to the fair"?
Me-"yesss"
Chria-*stops me In the street* "babygirl, I really,really,really,really like you" "I'll like to have a chance with you"
Me-"chris,don't waste your breath,you can't deal with my problems"
Chris-"hol up stop,why you think I'm doing this? Yes I've only known you for a few days maybe weeks or months but that don't mean nun. You are special,specialar than any other girl I've met, I don't know but it's dome bout you babygirl" *grabs my hands*
Me-"Chris I'll think about it"
Chris-*looks ok* "ok"
We got in the car and made our way to the fair. It was silent all the way there. We stood in line for about 30 minutes then we paid for unlimited wrist bands and went in.
Chris-"ima gone tell you this ni,i got a daughter,her name is Royalty brown, she lives with me and yea."
Me-"omg I love kids"
Chris-*smiles*
We got some funnel cakes and sat at a bench. After we finished our funnel cakes we went to the roller coaster. We got on and Chris held my hand. It started and I was screaming so loud,it was doing turns,slanting,up side downs and everything (it's kinda like that big roller coaster at University studious in Orlando Florida if you ever went, I went for spring break it was awesome, I also went to Disney world)
After that ride we was still shaking.
Chris-"wow"
We got on the big ferris wheel and it started. Oh lawd I'm scared.

Chris-"can I do some right quick?"
Me-"i guess"
Chris-*crashes his lips on mine*

Omg❗❗ I was so shocked. He stopped.
Chris-*stares at me* "I'm sorry*
Me-*speechless*
Chris-" i really shouldn't never had did that. Harmonies I guess"
Me-"no, I actually liked it"
Chris-"then why you aint kiss back?"
Me-"i don't know I guess I was so shocked"
Chris-"so you liked it?"
Me-"yea"*mumbles*
Chris-*kisses me again*
This time I sorta kissed back.
I pulled away and got off the ride.
Chris-"what's wrong"
Me-"i don't want you to have to deal with my attitude or emotions"
Chris-"look I like you for a reason ok?"

After that we drove to the park in silence he was holding my hand rubbing it very gently.
We got out the car and I seen a trail of roses we followed the roses and it led to a part of the park.
I seen pink and Victoria Secret bags everywhere.
I peeked inside of em and said "how".
Chris-"I'm wealthy and plus brittney and august gave me your sizes and what you liked.
Me-"so they knew bout this,how long"?
Chris-"I been planning it for like two weeks"
Me-"thanks so much" *hugs him*
Chris-"your welcome baby girl"
We sat down and opened the baskets which had food in it. He pulled out 2 sandwiches and handed me one.
Chris-"would you go with me?"
Me-"what"
Chris-would you go with me"
Me-" i heard you fool, but you think just because you did this ima go with you"
Chris-*looks sad*
Me-"I'm just playing of course"
Chris-*Gets happy and attack my lips causing me to fall down* "thank you so much" *says between kisses*
Me-*laughs* "your welcome"
Chris-"look the duns setting *points to the sun*
Me-"it's beautiful "
Chris-"like you" *kisses my nose* *kisses my lips*
Me-"stop" *pushes his lips away*
Chris-*baby voice*"whyyyyy?"
Me-"because now let's go to the movies"
After 10 minutes of picking the stuff up we got in the car. I got comfortable since this was gone be a 45 minute ride. Chris rubbed my leg with his free hand while he kept saying I love you. We pulled up at the movies and Chris kissed me once again. I kissed him back and half way climed on top of him. He gripped my butt hard and firm. I pulled away slowly biting his lip but he kissed me once again so I bit his lip hard.
Chris-"owwwwwww" *looks like he fin to cry*
Me-" aww I'm sorry"

We got out the car and paid for the movie ride along 2. We walked in and people was looking at me so Chris pulled me close. I swear he's so tall. We walked into the movie room n the man said it was just set up for us. I looked at Chris and he smiled. The previews started and Chris kept drinking my drink so I slapped him hard.
Chris-"owwwwwww"
He stood up like he wanted to fight so I stood up and looked at him. He smacked my butt hard he knew I had this thin material on n that junk hurtted like hell. He sat me in he lap and rubbed it while I pouted

So they finally together.
Vote
Vote
Vote
I'm not doing another chapter till you vote.

-laya