chapter:9

Ok so I'm fin to have to redo chapter time because I had dropped my phone while I was writing and the chapter deleted and didn't save so ima remember as much as I can.

Still at the beach

Me-let's go get some icecream.
Britt-yea
Savannah-yall so greedy.
Aug-leggo

At brainfreeze

Cashier-hi I'm tate how can I help you guys? *looks at me* I'll take your order first. *smiles*
Me-*whispers to brittney he so fin* "umm yes I'll like the red velvet cone"
Everybody-oh ooooo yea Me too.
Cashier-ok that'll be $62.79. Who's paying?
Everybody-*points to august*
Aug-"y'all act like I'm so rich"
Me-you is.
Aug-*pulls out a 100* "keep the change"
Cashier-*looks at me* "umm can I get your number"?
Me-*smiles*
Aug -no
Chris-im her boyfriend.
Me-*smiles* "yes you can get my number don't mind him he's a little jealous,I'm happily single"
Girls-*bust out laughing*
Me-*writes it down on the receipt and winks*

Outside

Britt- can't believe you did that.
Boys -it was funny.
Chris-*mumbles something*
Me-you can say it out loud so I can hear.
Chris-"I LIKE YOU ALOT AND YOU PLAYING YOU SO STUBBORN YOU WON'T EVEN GIVE ME A CHANCE""I DON'T EVEN SEE HOW YOU YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND"
Aug-who you talking to?
Me-*Gets smart* first of all you need to bring it down 3 notches because I am not the one. And you not my bf you can't be telling people that. You'll never be my bf neither.
Chris-*smirks* that's what you think.

I just walked off ahead of them.
Do I really like chris?
Questions like that kept flowing through my head until somebody grabbed me.
I droppe my icecream and started kicking and screaming. They covered my mouth then I punched him in the face.
I fell to the ground and pretended I was dead.
It was until I heard laughing that I realized it was august nem. I looked up and seen chris holding his nose and the girls filming it and putting it on instagram.
Chris-"you punch too hard" I think my nose is broke.
Me-shouldn't never did that.
Aug-*holds his chest from laughter * man that was funny.
Girls-*shows me the video* I'll have to admit I punched him pretty hard because my knuckles hurt.
In the Caption they out "tried to play a prank on her and she went crazy"
They was already getting millions of views.
Chris- i think we should go to the hospital.
Me-"I'm so sorry" *kisses his nose*
Chris-oh *touches his nose*
Me-*smirks*
Chris-can it be my lips next time?
Me-maybe.

Sorry for any mistakes didn't look over.

Vote
Vote
Vote

-Laya