chapter:44

Two years later

Kylie

"That grass ain't greener on the other side"

Royalty and I watched from backstage as Chris performed.

Its been two years now and I then had my baby girl. She is one going on two. Her name is Jewel Royalty Brown. Yes,royalty and jewel is royal names. Roy is now four and Brittney has a little boy who is almost two. She named him king. You know we had to give them similar names. He is so handsome he looks just like August, talk like him,has hair like him and everything.Chris is twenty four,and I'm twenty three.

Chris and I have been going through arguments but we still live each other.

We got married last year and as we Chris,Brittney, august and I.

We have bonded even closer.

Mariah is now seventeen going on eighteen. You know tyga retarded ass still the same.

I was interrupted out my thoughts when I heard Roy and i's name being called to go out on stage. I grabbed royalty hand and we walked out.

Wake me up
Before you go
Ooh I need a little more
Jus a little more
A little more
Of your love
X2

Chris sung as we walked out. Yes this is still royalty favorite song.

The crowd went crazy as Royalty sung the next part into the mic.

--

"OK thank you for watching her"Chris thanked the babysitter paying her.

"No problem she was good as always"

We locked up the house.

Over the pass two years Chris had surprised royalty and I with this much bigger mansion.

"Royalty" I said

"Yes mommy"

Royalty is still the same respectful and Acts like Chris.

"Go and take your bathe so we can eat"

"Okay" she said running up the steps.

"Baby you can take yo shower I'll get jewel in the tub" Chris said taking jewel away from me

"Thanks babe make sure you lotion and powder her up"

"I know baby I know" he said kissing my lips

"Just making sure" I said walking upstairs

I walked in Chris and I huge bedroom. It was like four of the other bedroom put together. The bathroom was just as big as the room. It had two sinks,two showers,a walk in shower,two closets,and a individual gold tub.

Our new bedroom had two huge walk in closets. But any ways I took a ten minute shower. Getting out I wrapped a towel around me.

I walked out the room to see Chris sitting on the bed.

"Where's royalty and jewel?"

"In the play room don't worry jewel can't get go nothing" he smiled

I smiled at him. We may have our ups and downs but I love this man to death. Brittney and August are holding very strong. Mariah and her boyfriend still go out so everybody just good.

Chris walked up to me wrapping his arms around me causing the towel to slide up.

"Chris we have to go eat" I said lightly pushing him

"I know,gone get ready"

I carried my clothes back to the bathroom. Quickly I slipped on the long T-shirt and boy shorts. Chris and I walked downstairs to see royalty and jewel waiting for us.

It looked like royalty had fixed our plates. We had stopped to get some wings and fries.

"Thank you baby" I said kissing her cheek "you actually fixed everybody food neatly"

She smiled

"Royalty would you like to bless the food" Chris asked her

"No" she said "you do it"

"Royalty I'm your father, no sass talk"he said causing everybody to laugh

Chris

I blessed the food and we dug in. I really love my family. I love royalty and jewel so very much and I'm thankful for them. I also love my beautiful wife too. At first royalty was the reason why I strided harder and harder on what I do. Then I met Kylie and the way her and royalty bonded made me go extra hard. Then there was the little princess jewel. Yes I've fucked up w couple of times over these two years but Kylie loves me too much to not forgive me.

"DADDY" royalty yelled snapping me out my thoughts

"Wassup"

"Can I go to Chuck E. Cheese tomorrow"she asked sweetly

"Sure baby girl" I said smiling at her

"Yayy I wuv you" she said sounding like a baby

"Daddy wuv you too"

She smiled kissing my cheek.

"And daddy wuvs you too" I said picking up a messy jewel.

She giggled spitting out her cheese fry.

Kylie and royalty burst out laughing causing jewel to giggle more.

"Babe you remember when you was having jewel"I laughed

"Man yes I wanted to kill you" she laughed "I was in so much pain"

I laughed "and you was being mean to me for three months"

"Mhmmm"

Kylie

"Let's go watch a movie on Netflix then everybody could lay down" I said

We went in the movie room to watch finding Dory.

Halfway through the movie royalty and jewel fell asleep.

Chris picked up royalty and we carried them out.

"Daddy can jewel sleep with me" royalty mumbled

"Sure"

Jewel has her own room. She has a crib in royalty room because royalty likes for her to be in there.

We kissed them goodnight and shut royalty's room door crack.

"I'm exhausted"Chris said as we got comfortable in the bed.

"I bet" I touched his lips

I felt his hand go up my shirt.

"No bra, huh?" He smirked

I laughed kissing his lips.

He pulled me on top of him.

He attempted to pull my shirt off.

"Babe the kids" I whispered

"You know they sleep deep" he attempted again.

"Babe can't you wait till they go with Brittney in the morning, she's the one taking them to Chuck E. Cheese"

"Babe just a mini"

I felt him rise through my shorts.

I bit my lip looking at him.

He kissed me flipping us over.

He slipped off my shirt and shorts. I took off his basketball shorts.

"Now don't make too much noise" he said going down

Sorry for the late update.

-teambreezy