chapter:5

Please read
OK this book is getting popular already bcus as soon as I updated the last chapter it wasn't even 2 minutes that I already had 8 reads but 0 votes. It don't take nun but half a second to press one little button but back to the story

Kylie p.o.v
Me:y'all ready
Them:yea
Me:wait let's take a squad pic.
I grabbed my self stick and made sure everybody was in it. I took it then posted the pic and said #squadd girls vs.boys bball game. And since I'm august sister my phone instantly blew up.
Me-ok let's go.
We walked downstairs with our sports bras on,shorts, and shoes we looked like we came to fight and we was ready.
Boys-ready
Us-yap.
Me-thoughts
I notice that Chris has been staring at me. I mean I'll be lying if I say he ugly but.....
Chris pov

August sister is so fine she got to be mine.
She's kinda short I mean I'm taller than her I just can pick her lil self up and hold her like a baby she got hella of swag I mean....
Kylie pov
Me-well wat y'all waiting on let's go.
August grabbed two basketballs and we headed out to our huge basketball court. I shut the gate so the ball won't go out.
Me and the girls stretched while the boys did warm ups.
Aug-ok it's only gone be 8 people on the court for now that's gone be me,chris,tyga,bryson,ky,riah,britt,and lasia (riah friend)
Aug-ok Britt and Chris seems like they're the same size so jump ball.
Me-august u better not cheat and throw the ball towards him.
He did it anyway but brittney hit it instead and I caught it I dribbled to the 3 point line and called to brittney and passed it but tyga stole it and tried to shoot but I caught his rebound and dunked it.
Girls-*screams* omg omg your short self can dunk.
Me-i guess. Aye alexis since you don't like sports keep up with the score.
Lexis-gotcha.
Aug-ok 2 to 0 boys ball. Take it out chris.
I blocked him from throwing it but he threw it over my head and bryson jumped up and caught it. Stitch bryson britt.
Bryson shot the ball and made a 3.
Me-ok then baby
Chris pov
Did she just say?
Kylie pov
Good job bryson *dabs him*
Brittney- take it out ky.
I threw the ball to lasia and she instantly shot a 3.
Me-*twerks* aye good Job lasia.
Aug- the girls win they made it to 5 first.
Me-*starts twerking* that was a short game doe.
Aug-*pull out his phone and makes a snapchat video*
Alexis-good game yall.
Me-*starts twerking*
Aug-*picks me up* stop twerking lil girl.
Savannah-or what.
Aug-*walks to the pool*
Everybody-*busts out laughing*
Me-on God you better not throw me in this pool I just got these shorts and I got my jordans on.
Aug-*smirks* ok *throws me in*
I got from under the water looking so mad and they was laughing so hard but I had an idea I acted like I was climbing out but screamed to the top of my lungs the whole u.s couldve heard.
Aug-omg what's wrong *looks worried*.
Me-*panicking* it's a snake in here help me.
He grabbed my hand and so did Chris and bryson so the girls caught on and I pulled august in the water while they pushed Chris and bryson in and they helped me out. Alexis was filming it to put it on ig.
Us-*bust out laughing*
Me-you thought u was gone get away? nawl baby and you got my js wet. Ha nigga.
I pushed the girls in there because they shouldn't never have laughed.
Chris-wow
Love-(the quiet one) you finally said some.
Drake-he got a little crush on kylie.
My eyes got big and I turned a bright red.
Aug-wattt *looks like somebody told him he had aids*.
Everybody except me,chris,and august- Kylie and Christopher sitting In the tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes the love.
Me-ok ok stop I said looking red as an tomatoe.
Alexis-lets have an dance battle.
Riah-ok everybody change.

Ok how did y'all like this??? I tried to include everybody that's going to the beach to say some but some characters playing the role of quietness.
Vote
Vote
Vote
-Laya