chapter:2

We arrived at ihop and got out. We walked in and got a table.
Me-so girl who do you be on the phone with i hear you on the phone all night.
Mariah/riah-guhh no- gco.
Waiter-hi im crystal and i'll be your waitor today. Lets start you off with drinks what would u guys like? *she said cutting riah off*
Riah-I'll have a sprite.
Me-iced tea.
Crystal-ok be right up.
*she walks away*
Riah-*mumbles something under her breath*
Me-i heard that.
Crystal-*comes back with our drinks*so what would you guys like?
Riah-ummm i'll have the 6 blueberry pancakes,with bacon,cheesy eggs,grits,and french toast.
Crystal-ok *turns to me*
Me-i'll have the same thing except i want cheese n my grits.
Crystal-ok your order should be here shortly.

Back in the car
Formation by beyoncè starts to play on 93 blx
Me-*cuts the radio up*
Us-yall haters corny with that illuminiti (spell check) mess. Paparazzi catch my fliam im cocky fresh. Im so reckless when i rock my jee-fa she dress. Im so possessive so i rock his (i forgot that part). My daddy alabama. My ma louisiana you mix that negro with that creo make a texas-bama.
Me-we hea.
We get out the car and i lock my doors. We walk in the mall looking like a boss like yea we got this.
???:*walks up to me* wassup ma
Me-i dont know you and you dont know me so get your dusty lil rump out my face.
Riah-ian know you was so mean.
Me-you gotta be mean these days never show a man a weakness because he'll take it for granted. But anyway wea do you wanna go first.
Riah-forever 21 duhh bih.

At forever 21
Random lady-hi welcome to forever 21!!!can i help you with anything.
Riah-no thank you we're good.
Lady-ok well if you need any help be sure to let me know.
Riah-yes ma'am.
Me-gasps omg this bathing suit is gorgeous. *holds it up for her to see*.
Riah-maybe we should get matching ones.
Me-yea pick your color.

Mariah got the purple one with diamonds going along the hems of the top. It had strings hanging down it in the front and it stopped just above your stomach.
The bottoms had diamonds going along the hems of the waist part. And i had the same one except mines was pink. We got some flip flops and went to try it on.
Me and riah-*comes out at the same time*
???-omg it looks so pretty on you guys.
We turned to see that same lady.
Us-thx *smiles*

We went back out to look for some more stuff i got a black half shirt,some black leggings with diamonds going down the side,tank tops and shorts,riah hot the same thing. We walked up to the corner.
Cashier-hey how yall doing.
Us-good what bout you.
She was light brown,pretty white teeth,long hair,and she was really pretty.
Cashier-i'm good. *looks at mariah* umm can i get your number *blushes*
Riah-um i dont date girls.
Cashier-*face turns red and she finish ringing our stuff up* ok that'll be $672.49.
Me-*swipes the card and grab my bags*
Cashier-heres your reciept have a good day.
Riah-i dont know who she think i was but she had life messed all the way up.
Me-*busts out laughing* ok were u wanna go now?i said while trying to calm myself down.
Riah- guess.
Me and riah-*yells* the pink store!!!
People looked at us like we were crazy.
Me-ok so you already know we fin to buy alot of stuff in here so when we leave out of here we need to put the bags in the car.
Riah-k

At the pink store
Me-i already see some stuff i want.
Riah-me too.
We walked to the section were the sweatpants was.
Me-*pick up some black sweat pants with the words pink going down the sides in white.* im getting these.
I got more stuff such as a matching white shirt with black words saying pink,a pink and black duffel bag that said pink in white,5 more shirts and sweat pants,a black sports bra that had pink in white all over it,a pack of panties that was diffrent colors with the words pink on it,i picked up 4 pairs of black boxers (for girls)with the words pink along the hems. I also got a pink purse with the word pink in glitter letters.
I turned to my sister to see that she had 2 big fitted men holding all her stuff. I swear that was to much stuff to name,she's obssessed.
We finally went up to the register.
Cashier-woahhhhhhh
Me-yea i know.
Cashier-are you sure you'll have enough money for all of this?(the pink store is EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE) *looks concerned*
Riah-look lady if we didnt do you think we'll be up in this expensive store?now i suggest you to ring this stuff up so we can go ok.
Cashier-ok jeesh.
After 20 minutes of ringing she was finally finished.
Cashier-*looks concerned* ok that will be $6,459.52.
Me-*swipes the card*
Cashier-heres your reciept have a good day.
Me-thx and can we get people to help carry this stuff to the car.
Cashier-lemme get 5 men over here.
5 workers came and grabbed about 75 bags n we carried the rest.
I led them to my car and they struggled to stuff all them bags in the trunk and back seat. When they finally finished i gave them $100 a piece.
Riah-i think we finished for the day.
Me-but i really want to go to victoria secrets.
Riah-oh yea me too.

We got some bras and panties,perfume,and lotion.

At the house

Me-august come help us please.
August-*looks in the car* woahhh and how much did yall spend.
Us-quiet.
Aug-lemme see the reciepts *scans the reciepts* 100 dollars for a bathing suit!!!200 for perfume? 300 for a shirt *looks like he's bout to cry*
Me-hol up its not just a shirt its a special shirt now help us u sissy.

40 minutes later we had gotten everything in the house and put up.

So i did over a thousand words ya better be happy. How do you guys like it? Pls pls vote or comment if you dont do anything else.

-laya

Something In This Liquor (Chris Brown Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara