chapter:21

Once we finally made it through paparrazi we hopped in the car making sure royalty was buckled. The car was surround by girls so I held onto the horn causing them to all scurry away.
Chris laughed and mumbled "oh lord"

"You should've let me drive" I said

"Naww you would've ran them over" he replied

I chuckled and got on Instagram. I came across a picture of me and Chris in waffle house and the caption read "famous artist Chris Brown has I'm guessing released to his now girlfriend that he's famous. Do you think his baby mama would be jealous"?

I laughed n showed chris. I went to the picture of Royalty,Chris and I and posted it. I noticed I had over 20,000 friend requests so I made my page unprivate and logged out.

I looked at royalty and she was knocked out.

"Ima take you out tonight" I heard Chris say

"What about royalty?" I said

"August and brittney gone babysit" he said

"Were we going" I said wanting to know

"Can't tell you"

We pulled up at my house.

"I'll come get you at 6:30" he said

"K" I replied

He kissed my cheek and I got out.

"Ewwww august and Brittney get off my sofa with that and be ready for royalty and 7 o'clock"I said

"Wait sustah" august said handing me a brown paper bag.

"Is this a bomb" I said seriously

"Nigga just open it" he said laughing

I opened it and it was stacks of money in it.
I pourer it out on the sofa and it was 3 stacks with rubberbands on it.

"August here" I said handing it back to him "you never gave me thus much, and plus I gotta stop living off you"

"It doesnt matter I have more than I know what to do with, I don't want you or mariah working, I promised god I will take care of y'all ever since we got away,im never letting that happen to y'all again, we're a rich family now, we hone be getting more n more everyday."

By now I was crying thinking of what happened.

"August I love you so much" I said

"I love you to" he said hugging me

"Weres mariah?" Brittney asked confused

"Over her friends house" august spoke

Chris called me n I told him what happened. He told me to be ready in two hours.

I hooked my speakers and play "This thing called life" album.

I hopped in the shower,washed my hair, and stayed in for like 30 more minutes. I got out and wrapped my robe around me. I yelled for Brittney and she came up. She looked for my outfit while I blow dried my hair, did my eyebrows, put on mascara,and I finally flat ironed my hair straight. 35 minutes has passed so I thanked Brittney and I put on Deodarant,lotioned up,put on perfume,I put on my black panty n bra set,I put on this white fitted dress that had an open back design,I put on some nude heels,lipstick,and accessories.

I grabbed my purse and phone and walked downers to be greeted with Brittney holding royalty and flashing pics. I strikes a few poses for her and august. I walked up to Chris and he led me outside to this pretty red bogoti (spell check). He laid out a towel for me and helped me in. He got inside and just looked at me and smiled.

This song started playing and he yelled

"Owwwww"

Along with it.

Then I heard

Him singing fine China.

I made a couple of insragram and Snapchat videos.

"Wow" he said out loud

"What" I asked

"I never seen you with your hair down" he said looking at me.

"Did you call your security guards?"I asked

"Yea they gone meet me there" he replied

Sorry starts playing on the radio.

"Looking at my watch he should've been home.
Today I regret that night I put that ring on.
He always got them fucking excuses.
I pray the lord he reveals what the truth is"

"I left a note in the hallway.
By the time you read it I'll be far away.
I'm far away."

I sung along to Beyonce.

"You must love Beyonce" Chris said

"Yes,I want to go and see her again" I replied

We stopped at a red light and Chris looked at me.

"I'll take you" he said

I smiled then he interrupted it by kissing me.

We heard a horn honk and he sped off.

Sorry its short

Sorry for mistakes

-laya