Chapter 27

Cole’s POV

Determined

That's the word that describes what I am, right this moment. I am determined to erase that pack for good. No more holding back.

My small army was enough to take them down, I hope. The Alphas by my side had brought many capable men, but my people too were strong enough. We had been training for a whole month. I hope all that training pays of.

Leaving Samantha was hard. But it was something that needed to be done. She will be safe in that house, along with our baby and little Chloe. I have no idea why, but I feel closer to that little girl. I guess, my paternal instinct guides me.

We all let our wolves take charge for a while, but keeping touch with our human part. We most sertenly didn’t want our wolves to kill everyone in the palace and around the town. The mind link was open to me and my…army? I was able to communicate them any time.

We reached the boarders of the palace.

Guards were guarding the gate, but they were not my guards. They were Black Mooners. Four man. Two at both sides of the gates and other two a few steps away.

I want four wolves attacking each one of them.

I gave them my first order. Immediately four wolves took over the task and attacked our first four enemies. They didn’t even had time to say ‘Stop’, my fighters knocked them down and shred them to pieces. We couldn’t let anyone live.

After the guards were dead, we had to get into the town. I divided them in two groups. One group was going to attack the people in the palace and the other the people in the town.

I was in the group which was going to attack the palace. I left Derek in charge of the other group and with a ‘good luck’ we moved on.

Two men were sitting by the doors of the grand palace, my hope. We killed them in no time, I had a feeling things could get messy around here. Inside were some servants, my people, looking sad and lonely. Tears had dried on their faces and bruises were visible on them. When they saw us, their face lit up. I shook my wolf-like head telling them, screaming out of joy was not a good idea.

One of our men took charge to keep all of the servants and our people safe during the fight.

After that was established we walked further into the house. Some of my men went on the upstairs floor while me and the rest of them walked to the kitchen, the living room, the ballroom and every other room which held the Black Mooners occupied.

Soon enough, hell broke free.

Wolves were fighting at every visible corner. Women were screaming while others took everything they had in them and attacked us. I easily got rid every wolf who made the wrong move coming against me. There were specific people I wanted to have a… chat with.

I took the Specials with me. Actually, they decided to follow me. I gave them the option to be in the other groups; two of them left me to help the others. The rest of them stayed by their King.

My first stop was at my big office. Luckily for me they were all there, it was kind of weird, but I knew that they were all waiting for me.

Aiden. Jack. Svetlana and Gerard.

I was a little taken back by the sight of Jack and Svetlana for two reasons. First, Svetlana and Jack had betrayed us and second they were holding hands and their eyes shined. They were mates.

“Hello, Cole” Gerard’s voice called me. He was like the head of the little group over there. I changed into my human form, never minding the fact that I was butt naked.