Epilogue

EPILOGUE

6 YEARS LATER....

Looks like my wish came true.

Everything did stay the way it was. Peaceful.

Now, let me tell you what happened after the feist. The day after, everyone was back at their jobs. The servants, the builders, the women, the trainers. It was like a normal day. Cole had many things to do, thank all the Alphas, find a way to repay them, send them home and then he had to announce at the entire kingdom, using a messanger, that the King was back to his place and that a Prince was on his way, along with the adoption of liitle Chloe.

Who didn't want to go to school but went anyway.

Fast forward to now...

Today is my son's birthday. Austin is finaly 6 years old. Yes, years passed by. It was only yesterday I was singing him to sleep.

Little Chloe was now 11 years old and very bright. She was protective over her little brother and was always helping him and telling him he was going to be a great King. It was cute to watch.

Miranda and Derek had twins a year ago. Stephanie and Brody, who are the cutest babies ever. Miranda killed no one, even though she had a problem with her powers she handles it well.

My mother is being a silly grandma and spoils her grandchildren none stop.

Aiden is gone.

After we came back from the safe house a letter was in our room, from Aiden.

I am sorry about every wrong I did. I guess, the pain blinded me. I hope you understand, actually I don't. I wish both of you a happy life. Don't worry about me, I need my time and space. I might come back one day, but for now  I have other things to do. If you ever need me, call my name in the wind and I will come to help you.

Your brother and friend.

Aiden.

Cole was happy for him. With the letter he basically said no more fights and I liked that.

The Black Mooners were finally extinct. They were wiped out, harshly but fair.

No more problems, no more pain.

As for Cole and I...We live our happily ever after. There are times when we fight, but every couple does. I trust him completely now. I have no doubt in my mind...Finally.

I am learning something new about him everyday, it keeps me on my toes for more.

If life can get any better, then I have no objection.

But for now I am good....

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

******************************************************

So, this is it. 

Mated to the Alpha King, is officially done.

I am happy yet sad, but I am mostly grateful. To you. To all of you. 

To the people who read this story and comment about it. I don't think I can thank you enough.

I never thought my stories would be read or voted or commented, but I guess, I should've never said never.

This chapter is dedicated to all of you. Thank you.

The story will possibly be edited. I have an editor, but she does not know when she will edit it,

but don't worry because all the chapters will continue to be up for you to read.

I might write another story or a couple or many many more.

I hope some of you, if not all of you, will stick around and read them as well.

Thank you, once more.

Kisses

AnastasiaL.