Chapter 29

Cole's POV

Miranda was standing on the door.

Jack and Svetlana's bodies were laying on the floor lifeless. No one was talking or moving only breathing. Derek's hands circled slowly Miranda's waist as he whispered something to her ear. She nodded, bowed to me and followed Derek outside.

We won. Eveybody's dead. Derek informed me from the mind link.

"WE WON" I screamed and everyone started screaming excited, gongratulating each other.

Sam? I talked to Samantha from the mind link, I had to make sure she was alright after her encounter with her father and my mother,

My mother, the traitor.

Cole? Are you alright? Her worried voice echoed through my head.

i am fine, baby. How are you? How's my son? I ask her, I can feel her smile.

We're both fine. Waiting for you, dady. She says sweetly, I laugh through the link, but stop when I am ready to ask her the question.

Is mom- your dad...are they...

They are dead.

She says sadly.

I am coming to get you baby. I tell her and start ordeing people.

The place needed a good cleaning. Bodies and blood was everywhere, but also...people. My people. When they saw me getting out of the palace they run to me, hugging me, thanking me, praising my abilities.

I thanked them all and reassured about their safety and run to the safe house. I needed to be with my beloved mate.

Samantha's POV

He was coming, finaly. My mate was coming to get me, that means we have won.

I got inside the house, my mother was sitting on a chair women around her trying to comfort her. She saw me and looked at me expectanly, "Cole is coming, we won" I told them.

Kids, women, men, they all started celebrating and making arrangements for a grand feist. "He is an able King" my mother whispered to my ear while hugging me tightly.

"I am sorry mother. For everything" I say, she shakes her head and looks at me like I am a fool. "You did you job, which is to protect your family and your people. Just, your father was not the man we wanted him to be" she explained and put one hand on my belly.

"This little guy though, he will be amazing" she said with pride. "Your first grandsone" I tell her she smiles knowingly, "First of many" she says. I blush, "Mom" I whine.

"What? Only one? There is no fun in that" she says. I hug her craving her soothing touch. The touch of a troubled, but proud mother. "Will you help me, raise the pup?" I ask her hoping for a positive answer.

"Are you joking? Where else would I go? Plus, I am not letting you alone, I want to spoil that pup a little bit" she whispers the last part like its a secret.

The door opens and in gets Cole.

I run to him, his arms circle my waist spins me around as he kisses me lovignly. "Everything alright?" I ask him, he nods. "Everything is perfect" he says.

"Hello, Cole" my mother says, Cole nods at her, "Are you alright?" he asks her. She sighs, but nods with her head. "Yes, I am alright" she replies.