29

🐾Sky🐾

"Oh My God! I'm so sorry Christian!"

He was lying on the ground, groaning in pain. Tears were gathering in his eyes,and his face was redder than a fire engine.

I looked up and noticed that everyone was staring at us.

All the guys winced when Christian groaned loudly.

The only guy that was laughing was my idiotic boyfriend. He was clutching his stomach and tears were streaming down his face.

He was laughing so hard that he fell down and started rolling around.

It was bad enough that I kneed him in front of everyone but now Kaden was making a scene.

"Kaden" I hissed "Get up and stop acting like an idiot"

He was still laughing and rolling around like a dog.

I looked towards Chris and noticed that he was being put on a stretcher by some of the tour guides.

My eyes widened

I didn't hit him that hard?

Did I?

When I went over to apologize, He was muttering the same thing over and over again.

"I don't think I'm a boy anymore. Is it normal to feel numb from the waist down? Will I ever get the feeling back?" I gasped as he was carried away.

An arm wrapped around my waist and I leaned my head against his chest

"I broke him"

I felt Kaden's body shake as he laughed

For the millionth time

"You didn't break him"

I turned in his arms and raised an eyebrow "Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure he was complaining about numbness"

Kaden roared in more laughter

I covered my face with my hands "This is the worst day ever!"

I stomped towards my cabin, leaving Kaden's obnoxious laugh behind me.

🐾🐾🐾🐾

"So..." Lauren started "I heard you kneed Chris in the balls"

My face turned beat red "LAUREN!!"

"What?"

"Your so Crude"

"It's true! Everyone's talking about it!"

I groaned "It was an accident"

She waved me off "I believe you, KC said she saw him grab you from behind"

I opened my mouth to respond but then someone knocked on our cabin door.