41

🐾Sky's POV🐾

My eyes widened as I watched Kaden's eyes darken into a murky brown color

"Kaden, calm down"

He growled and was about to say something when my door flew open "How come no one told me that my best-friend was hospitalized!!"

Kaden stood in front of me and growled threatening at Lauren

She took a step back and seemed to shrink away from us

I heard another growl and my head snapped up to where Brody stood behind Lauren

"Kaden, it's okay. They're our friends" I leaned forward and tried to grab his forearm but ended up crying out when a sharp pain raced through my side

In less than a second, Kaden was by my side and looking for any injuries "What happened Baby? What hurts? Should I go get the Doctor"

I hissed in pain as his hand made contact with my ribs

He immediately pulled back "Skylar, tell me what's wrong. I can't make it go away if you don't tell me what's wrong"

"I'm Okay" I took a deep breath "My ribs are just killing me right now"

When I looked into his eyes, I was relieved to see that they were back to their emerald green color

"I'm fine" I said and then pushed him away from me before addressing our friends "Hi guys"

They looked uncertain as they stood by the door.

Brody kept his eyes on Kaden the entire time it took for Lauren to come to my bedside.

It was weird watching his eyes shift back and forth between blue and green.

"How you doing Sky" Lauren asked hesitantly, her eyes skimming over Kaden's face before returning back to mine

I smiled but it came out more like a grimace "I've been better"

"What happened? No one is telling me anything. I had to find out that you were in the hospital from this kid that said he was Kade's cousin"

I sighed before diving into the story of our accident.

By the time I was finished, Lauren's jaw was hanging so low that it nearly touched the hospital floor.

"And you think Christian is involved" she asked and immediately both Kaden and Brody stiffened

"We don't think" Kaden said gruffly "We know"

I raised an eyebrow "And how do you know for sure"

Brody shot Kaden a look

"I know for sure because..." He gritted his teeth "Because that little pest is my cousin"

🐾🐾🐾

HEY GUYS!!

LONG TIME NO WRITE!!!

AS YOU CAN SEE, I AM WRITING AGAIN!!!

YAY!!!

THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T KNOW ME PERSONALLY,YOU STILL HAD ENOUGH COMPASSION AND LOVE IN YOUR HEART TO OFFER ME YOUR PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES.

MY HEALTH IS OKAY RIGHT NOW SO I SHOULD BE POSTING MORE!!

HERE'S A LITTLE SOMETHING TO HOLD YOU OVER UNTIL KADEN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!

COMMENT: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE NEW INFORMATION!!! CHRISTIAN IS KADEN'S COUSIN!!!

DO YOU THINK KADEN KNEW THE WHOLE TIME OR WAS IT A RECENT DEVELOPMENT!!!

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔