39

🐾Kaden's POV🐾

I was up all night

I couldn't sleep.

I was too busying worrying about Skylar.

I looked at the clock on my nightstand and couldn't help but smile at the picture frame that was there.

I picked it up and started chuckling.

My Mom took when we were 14, just when I launched Sky in the pool. Her face was hilarious. It was a mix between being terrified and happy

Flash Back

"KADEN DON'T YOU DARE" SKY SQUEALED WHILE POUNDING HER TINY FISTS AGAINST MY BACK.

I chuckled "Sorry? What was that? I seem to have water in my ears"

"No you don't..." She was cut off when I threw her in the pool.

I cannoned balled right next to her an when I surfaced, she had an angry scowl on her face

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

I Smirked and motioned her to Bring it on

And with that, she lunged at me.

I was brought out of my flashback with excessive knocking on my door.

"I'm coming!" I yelled before locking at my clock.

It was 5:30 in the morning.

Great

"What do you want?" I grumbled when I opened the door

A excited Eva stood at the door, bouncing back and forth "She's awake!"

My eyes widened "What?"

"SKY'S AWAKE KADEN!!! SHE'S AWAKE!!" Before she even got to finish her sentence, I was out the door and sprinting down the stairs.

"GABRIEL!!" I yelled

"He's already waiting in the car!" Eva said from behind me

I thanked her and ran to the car.

As soon as I closed the door, Gabriel started driving.

The whole ride to the hospital was nerve wracking. I kept bouncing my foot up and down anxiously and it got to the point that Gabe yelled at me for annoying him.

As soon as he stopped in the parking lot, I ran inside.

"Hi, what room is Skylar O'Conner staying in?" I asked the elderly front desk lady.

She clicked at her key board "You're the second fellow that's visiting her, she must be real popular with cuties like you" she commented.

I looked at the older woman in shock "What do you mean? I should be the first?"

She shook her head "You're not sunny, some other boy just went up to see her. Claiming that she was his girlfriend"

As soon as she said the word girlfriend, my vision became hazy and a growl sounded deep in my chest.

I was her Boyfriend.

Me!!

Not anybody else!!

I snarled at the thought of someone else claiming my Mate as theirs.

The woman looked frightened

"What room is she in?" I said through clenched teeth

"201"

I stalked to the elevator and as soon as the doors were closing, a smirking Christian came out of his hiding space from behind a pillar.

He started waving at me and I reached out to grab him just when the doors closed.

I growled and punched the Elevator doors hard enough that it left a dent.

When the elevator doors opened again, I sprinted to Sky's room.

I opened the door, and my heart swelled.

My Sky, was sitting the the bed and watching TV.

As soon as she saw me, she smiled

"Hi, can I help you?" She asked and my heart dropped to my feet.

🐾🐾🐾

Hey GUYS!!

SHORT CHAPTER!!

NEW UPDATE COMING SOON!!

COMMENT: WHY WAS CHRISTIAN AT THE HOSPITAL?? WHY DID HE CLAIM TO BE SKY'S BOYFRIEND?

P.S. GUYS,

WHEN I WRITE I LIKE TO WATCH TV OR LISTEN TO MUSIC

HAVE ANY SHOW/MUSIC RECOMMENDATIONS?