Chapter 1 - EHHHH?! I forged two of Okita-san's Swords?!

After the events from yesterday, Tsukiko had woken up that morning and sees a yukata with black butterfly designs. "A yukata.. Huh..." she mumbles to herself with a smile.

She gets up and takes a shower. After that she wore the yukata and wears the gets for her feet. "Okay~! Time to make breakfast for Mikazuki and Yamanbagiri." she grins and heads outside her room.

Mikazuki and Yamanbagiri had just came out of their rooms.

"Good Morning Aruji." They greeted her with a smile.

"Ah! Morning! Mikazuki, Yamanbagiri." Tsukiko smiled.

"I'll make breakfast first then I'll go forge some swords." she said.

Mikazuki nodded. "We will just make some tea then Aruji." he said.

Tsukiko smiles. "I'll teach you two on how to do it. If you want." the brunette said

Yamanbagiri shakes his head. "We'll be fine Aruji." he said with a slight smile.

Tsukiko tried to protest but slowly nodded. "Alright then.. If you two need something just ask okay?" she said with a smile.

Mikazuki nodded with a gentle smile. "We will." he said and he and Yamanbagiri walked away to make tea.

A few minutes later. Tsukiko prepared breakfast and the two swords brought the tea. "Here you go Aruji." Mikazuki said and sets down the cup to her.

Tsukiko smiles at Mikazuki and Yamanbagiri. "Arigato." she sips the tea slowly it was heavenly. "Woah.. This tea is delicious!" she said with happiness.

Yamanbagiri was smiling and hid his face with his hood. "We are glad that you liked it Aruji.." he said.

Mikazuki laughs calmly. "Well then let us eat."

Tsukiko grins and nodded, Yamanbagiri is is still hiding his face with his hood but he nodded.

After eating. Yamanbagiri washed the dishes this time and Tsukiko started forging two new swords for the day. Two of them are 1 hour and 30 mins. She is slightly excited about them. "I hope they all become good friends with each other." she said to herself.

When Tsukiko used another help token. There are two boys came out.

"Yamatonokami Yasusada. Not easy to handle, but a good sword." A black haired boy that wears and similar attire to the Shinsengumi.

"Uhh. I'm the child beneath the river. Kashuu Kiyomitsu. I may be difficult to handle, but my performance is good." An auburn haired boy said.

"Ehhh?! Two of Okita Souji's swords?!" she said shocked.

"Nice to meet you Aruji." The two said in unison.

"U-umm nice to meet you as well.." Tsukiko said, still shocked.

Yasusada smiles at her, while Kashuu looks at her almost wanting her attention.

Tsukiko smiles at them, softly. "Oh yeah.. Welcome to your new home. Yasusada, Kashuu. You'll meet the other two swords later on."

"Other two?" Yasusada tilts his head.

Tsukiko grins. "You will find out." Then she guided the two out of the smithing room and Mikazuki and Yamanbagiri are there sipping tea.

"Looks like we have 2 new companions Yamanbagiri." Mikazuki said, sipping his tea.

Yamanbagiri nodded, sipping his tea as well.

"Mikazuki, Yamanbagiri this is Yamatonokami Yasusada and Kashuu Kiyomitsu. Both of them are Okita-san's Swords." Tsukiko said with a happy smile.

Yasusada and Kashuu bows. "Nice to meet you."