Chapter 2 - The Dategumi Swords

Tsukiko is still shocked seeing the new sword and fell to the ground.

"What's wrong Aruji? Are you surprised?" He asks with a grin.

"I.. Uh.... Yeah..." Tsukiko mumbles.

The other four rushed in too worried about her. "Aruji are you alright?" Mikazuki asks

Tsukiko nodded. "I-I'm fine Mikazuki.." she said.

Yasusada looked curious at Tsurumaru. "Is he our new friend Aruji-sama?" he asks her.

Tsukiko nodded. "Yep he is Tsurumaru Kuninaga." she said

She then slowly stood up and smiled."W-welcome to the family Tsurumaru."

Tsurumaru smiles at her and ruffles her hair. "Thanks Aruji." he grins and went out of the smithing room.

Mikazuki laughs calmly. "Well that was certainly surprising." he said

Kashuu nodded at that. "It certainly is." he grins.

Tsukiko grins. "Well you guys can go back I'll just forge a little more." she said.

"Okay Aruji. We'll be back. Me and the others will go to the Front Lines." Yasusada said.

"Be safe guys." Tsukiko said, worried.

Yasusada petted her head softly. "We will Aruji-sama. That's a promise." he grins and went off with the others.

Later on Tsukiko had forged two new swords it is still unknown of who they are as of yet.

"I'll get dinner while waiting for them. I'm sure they'll be hungry when they get home from a battle." Tsukiko mumbles to herself and starts making dinner.

After a while the Yasusada and the others came home from their battle and found some new swords.

"Aruji! We have returned!" Yasusada said happily.

"We also brought new members as well." Kashuu said.

Tsukiko had just came out of the kitchen. "Welcome back guys! Ara? New members?" she smiled at the two new members.

"I am Akita Toushirou. I'm so excited to be able to go outside." Akita said with a smile.

"I am Midare Toushirou. ....Say, do you want to wreck havoc with me?" Midare said with a smile.

"They are your brother and sister? Yagen?" Tsukiko asks.

Yagen nodded. "Taishou. Midare is a guy." he said with a slight grin.

"Ehhh?! An otokonoko?" Tsukiko said surprised.

Midare smiles at her. "Glad to meet you Aruji." he said.

Tsukiko smiles. "Well then welcome to your new home Midare, Akita." She said and pets their heads. "Dinner is ready by the way."

Mikazuki smiles. "Thank you for making us dinner Aruji." he said.

"Oh! It's no problem at all!" she grins.

Yamanbagiri had a smile on his face. "Aruji this time we want to help you with your work. Some of us can battle, go on expeditions and do chores in the Citadel." he said.

"B-but..." Tsukiko tried to protest.

"No buts! We want to help you Aruji." Kashuu said.

Tsukiko smiles at them. "Oh alright..." she said giving up.

Akita, Midare and Yagen jumps for joy. "Yaay!" they said grinning.

The other swords smiles in relief. "Ah! Aruji didn't you mentioned that you forged two other swords?" Yasusada asks her.