Chapter 8 - The Oodachi Twins

Tsukiko had sneaked out of her bed, slowly heading out of her own room. "I'll just slowly head out... I hope everyone is still asleep..." she mumbles.

When Tsukiko headed out she heard sounds. "W-What was that?"

Tsurumaru had popped out grinning. "Waaa! Odorikata?"

Tsukiko backs away in shock. "Tsuru!"

Tsurumaru laughs. "Hehehe sorry I surprised you there Suki-chan." he said patting her head.

Tsukiko only pouted at that. Yasusada is watching them from a distance. 'I wish Aruji will love me the most..' He said in his mind his eyes glowing blue.

He was then patted on his shoulder. "Oi Yasusada! We have to get ready for internal affairs.." Kiyomitsu said.

Yasusada then snapped out of his thoughts. "Ah okay I'm coming." He said and follows Kiyomitsu.

Tsurumaru had sees Yasusada at that time and glares. 'He's starting to get corrupted huh. Suki-chan didn't even sense it... I'll protect her from him no matter what..' He said in his mind while clenching his fist.

Tsukiko tilts her head. "Tsuru are you okay?" she asks worried.

"Oh! I'm okay Suki-chan~ well then let's get start working for the day." he grins.

Tsukiko nodded smiling. "Okay~ lets start working~" she said cheerfully.

Later on, Mitsutada had prepared breakfast. "It's ready everyone!" he said.

Everyone heads to the dinning hall and eats breakfast and after that they start their duties for today. Tsukiko smiles and does the household chores while the Toushirous were wiping the floor giggling.

"Be careful not to slip guys." Tsukiko reminded them.

"We won't Shukun!" Maeda smiled. Then the laundry is next. ((A/N: Hasebe, Souza  are already here.))

Souza is helping her with the laundry, Tsukiko puts the wet clothes into the basket and the tall swords helped her with the drying.

"Gahahahaha!! This is quite fun to do Aruji!" Iwatooshi grinned and showed his shark teeth.

Tsukiko just giggled. "Thanks for the help though."

Iwatooshi grinned then he carried her to his shoulder. "Gahahaha! Your welcome Aruji!"

Tsukiko is shocked that she was carried by Iwatooshi, Mikazuki chuckles at that. "Maa let's finish our work so we can help out with the other chores." he said.

Tsukiko nodded. "Okay! Let's hurry." she grins.

After the chores for the day is done, Tsukiko went to the forging room and forged two swords. "Ah! Kajiya-san! How are you?" she asks him. ((A/N: the Blacksmith's name~))

Kajiya smiles. "I'm doing well Saniwa-sama. It seems your forging is becoming better each day." he said.

"It's all thanks to you and the others!" Tsukiko happily said.

Kajiya smiles. "I will call you later when the forging is done." he said.

"Thank you Kajiya-san! Ah I'll see you later then I still have to practice my archery!" she said and waves goodbye to him.

Kajiya waves back and smiles slightly. "She's really a great saniwa..." he mumbles to himself.

At the archery range the other Tantous are already there and Ichigo as well. "Ah! There you are Aruji." Ichigo said, smiling gently at her.

"Sorry that I'm late! Well then let's start training!" she grins. "Oh before that.. Let me bring out the training target for the Tantous." she said.