Chapter 7 - The Other Shinsengumi Swords

Tsukiko sighed, there was so much to do today especially that she has to know about spells as Ishikirimaru had told her.

Nakigitsune tapped her shoulder. "It's time to eat Aruji.." He said.

"Ah! Thanks Naki.. I'll head there now.." she smiles.

Nakigitsune nodded and walks away with his Fox. Soon Tsukiko catches up with Naki with a slight grin.

At the dinning hall everyone is already present. "Ohayou Aruji!" Yasusada greeted happily.

"O-Ohayou Yasu.." Tsukiko smiles.

The others greeted her as well and Mitsutada had just layed down the breakfast.

Later on after they ate, Tsukiko went back to the forge room to forge two new swords. "I wonder who will come home this time.." she said to herself and went out again.

She sees Yasusada and the others going out on a sortie. "Come home safe guys!" Tsukiko said.

Yasusada nodded happily. "We will Aruji-sama.." he said.

Ishikirimaru went to her with a smile. "Aruji... Would you like to accompany me with the rituals for today?" he asks her.

"Oh sure!" Tsukiko grins and went with him.

Tsukiko watches Ishikirimaru performing the ritual and she follows his steps little by little.

"Aruji... Your learning well." Ishikirimaru said to her with a gentle smile.

"Thank you Ishiki.. But I have to learn more and someday I'll be able to purify corrupted swords.." she smiles.

Ishikirimaru looks shocked. "But Aruji that method is very dangerous! It could lead you being corrupted as well.." he said.

Tsukiko only smiled. "I don't mind.. If it could save you guys from being corrupted.. I'll do it because all of you are important to me." Tsukiko said.

Ishikirimaru sighed and patted her head. "If that's your final decision.. Then you should study hard on it Aruji." he said.

"Thank you Ishiki!!" Tsukiko smiled cheerfully.

Soon enough the two finished their morning rituals and Tsukiko decided to train her archery skills again.

"Okay~ Time to polish this skill!" she grinned.

The Tantous plus Ichigo sees her and decided to train with her. "Aruji may we train with you?" Ichigo asks.

"Of course~" Tsukiko smiled at them.

Before finishing their training, Tsukiko hits the bull's-eye. "Uwaaaa! A critical hit Aruji-san!" Gokotai said happily.

"Your right..." she grins. Ichigo then patted her head. "Good job Aruji." he said with a gentle smile.

"Thank you Ichi-nii! Ah! Let's go have snacks now!" she said happily.

"Okay~" The Toushirous looked cheerful.

At the kitchen, Mitsutada and Ookurikara recently finished making the snacks for today. "Looks like it's done Kuri-kun~" Mitsutada grins.

Ookurikara slightly glared. "Yeah Yeah.." he mumbles. Tsukiko had just came in with the Toushirous and Ichi-nii. "Mitsu! Kuri-kun! Are the dangos done?" Tsukiko asks.

Mitsutada grinned. "It's done Aruji. We'll just cool it off for the moment." he said.

"Okay~" Tsukiko grins. Then there were sounds of horses galloping.

"Looks like the sortie team is home.." Ookurikara said, still glaring.

"I'll go greet them then!" Tsukiko said grinning. She rushes off to the sortie team.