Chapter 4 - Nicknames

Everyday Tsukiko and the swords got stronger. And most of them brought home new swords. And Tsukiko just came back from the forging room.

"Aruji!" Gokotai rushes to her with the tigers and Tsukiko just smiles. "Are you okay Gokotai?" she asks.

"Yeah! I'm reunited with my brothers so I'm happy!" Gokotai said happily.

Tsukiko smiles softly. "Ah! I almost forgot today's duties!"

Gokotai tilts his head at that. "Aruji?" he blinks and follows her with his tigers. 

Tsukiko sighed and decided to put everyone's duties.

Yasusada and Kashuu - Horsekeeping

Tsurumaru and Yamanbagiri - Fieldwork

Mitsutada, Ookurikara and Me - Cooking

Toushirous((except Imanotsurugi)) - Training

Mikazuki, Kogitsunemaru, Iwatooshi, Ishikirimaru and Imanotsurugi - Frontlines

Mitsutada looks at the duties with a slight shock. "Aruji you can cook?" he asks.

Tsukiko nodded with a grin. "Yep! I'll just help out with the ingredients and the snacks." she said happily.

Ookurikara sighed. "Fine.." he mumbles.

Mikazuki and the other Sanjous had looked over their duty for the day. "Ooh so we are in the front lines for today Aruji!" Iwatooshi said.

Tsukiko nodded. "I might send an expedition team but we still need a few members more." she said.

"Hmm maybe we could go for an expedition while going to the front lines Nushi-sama?" Kogitsunemaru suggested.

Tsukiko nodded. "Good idea Kogitsunemaru!" she grins.

Mikazuki laughs slightly, he's having his tea time again. "Ahahaha~ sounds like we will have a great time at the front lines."

Ishikirimaru nods as well. "This will be a great training." he said and starts to use his gohei. "Harae Tamae Kiyome Tamae."

The other Tantous started to play with Imanotsurugi before he goes to the front lines with them, while Tsukiko, Mitsutada and Ookurikara started to make the breakfast.

"Aruji? What we will make for today?" Mitsutada asked her.

"We'll we could make omelettes for breakfast. I'll help you guys with the ingredients needed." she smiles gently and gets the ingredients needed.

Later on, the breakfast has already been served the others just came in, tired from their early work and they started to eat.

Tsukiko watches them happily, then an idea had popped out from her mind. "Everyone is it okay if I give you guys Nicknames?" she asks.

The swords looks at her and nodded. They all looked happy.

Tsukiko is very happy and excited at the same time and decided on what to call them. "I just need to think about it and then I'll tell you guys as soon as Mikazuki and the others return from their mission." she said grinning.

Kashuu looks very excited though. "I hope it's very cute Aruji!" he grins.

Yasusada sighed and he and Kashuu started to argue about little things again.

Tsukiko only laughs slightly and patted their heads. "Maa maa. Just calm down both of you." she said with a smile.

The Okitagumi swords looked at her with a slight blush and nodded.