Chapter 9 - Yasusada's Corruption Part 1

Yasusada was getting more and more closer to Tsukiko, his eyes glowing blue. "Aruji.... Please love me the most~" he said.

Tsukiko was getting more confused. "Yasu....? What's wrong with you?" she asks.

Yasusada only smiled eerily. "It's going to be okay Aruji.. Please love me the most..."

Tsukiko's eyes widened at that. "Yasu... I-i don't know.." she continues to get nervous around him.

Yasusada nuzzles her on the crook of her neck, smirking. "I can make Aruji love me~ And Aruji will love me for that I'm sure~" he giggles madly while nuzzling her.

The cheerful saniwa's eyes begin to water in fear of his madness. Kogitsunemaru managed to pull Yasusada away from Tsukiko as Mikazuki went to her and hugged her to calm her down.

"Aruji... Its going to be okay..." Mikazuki said.

"I-Its not okay.... There's something wrong with Yasu..." she said shaking.

"Something wrong with me~? There's nothing wrong Aruji~ I'm fine see~" Yasusada giggled all the more.

Mikazuki carried Tsukiko in his arms and started to run away from Yasu.

Kogitsunemaru and Iwatooshi restrained Yasusada, he growled menacingly at them. "Let me go! Give Aruji to me!" he said.

Iwatooshi only grinned. "Like hell we will." Iwatooshi starts to charge Yasusada and attacks him, he dodged and he ran towards Mikazuki.

Mikazuki puts Tsukiko down. "Aruji.. Go to your room and put a barrier. We will handle Yasusada." he said, bringing out his sword.

Tsukiko shook her head. "I can't! I want to save Yasu!" she said.

"It's too dangerous Aruji. Yamato is a corrupted one." Mikazuki said.

"And even if you purify him.. His thoughts will haunt you.." Ishikirimaru said.

"I don't care! As long as he is alright I'll go purify him!" She was about to run to Yasusada but both Mikazuki and Ishikirimaru shook their heads.

"Aruji you don't even know the technique to purify him!" Ishikirimaru said sternly.

Tsukiko still shook her head. "I know that but! I still want to save him!" she said stubbornly.

Mikazuki sighed. "Aruji..the only way we could save him is to kill him." he said.

The brunette shook her head. "I said I can't allow that! I'll save Yasusada no matter how hard it will be.. So please.. Mikazuki! Ishikirimaru..!" she pleaded.

Ishikirimaru sighed and nodded. "Very well. We will give you a chance to save him and I will teach you how to purify a corrupted one. For now we should arrest Yasusada inside an empty room."

Tsukiko nodded. "Alright! Lets go save him!" she said with a slight smile.

Back at Iwatooshi and Kogitsunemaru, they are fighting with Yasusada.

"Bring me to Tsukiko!" Yasusada said with a glare.

"I'm sorry but we cannot allow you to get near Nushi-sama." Kogitsunemaru said, clashing his sword with Yasusada's

Iwatooshi clashed from behind, the others heard the noises outside and they looked worried.

"What is going on outside is something bad happening..?" Gokotai asks, shivering.

Ichigo only patted his younger brothers head. "It's going to be alright... I'm here to help.." he said with his gentle smile.

Yamanbagiri sighed lightly. "Let's hope everything would be alright. Especially that Aruji is with Yasusada right now.." he said.

"Will Aruji be okay alone with him..? He's not even himself lately." Midare asks.

"I'm sure Yasusada will be alright, Aruji is well too." Kashuu said.

Meanwhile back at Tsukiko, Ishikirimaru and Mikazuki. They set up the empty room with charms. "Is this alright Ishi..?" the sage asks slightly nervous.

"Yes aruji. Now you'll do the purification on your own and two others will cut down the corruption inside of him. All you need is concentration for you to save him." Ishikirimaru explains.

Tsukiko nodded, understanding his explanation. "First we tie Yasusada right..? Then we put him to this room temporarily... And save him.." the sage gets the ropes ready. "I'll try to distract him.. Ishi, Mikazuki please try to tie him up."

"We will do our best Aruji." Mikazuki chuckles.

"Let us be off now to aid Kogitsunemaru and Iwatooshi they need our help." Ishikirimaru said.

Back at Yasusada he kept clashing with the two Sanjous mercilessly. "Just give me Tsukiko!" he said angrily.

"Like we said. We won't let you have our master!" Iwatooshi said.

Mikazuki then clashed with Yasusada, slightly smirking. "Well now looks like your corruption got worse Yasusada."

Tsukiko rushed towards Kogitsunemaru and Iwatooshi worried. "Are you two alright..? Any damages..?" she asks.

"We are alright Nushi-sama. Just light damages." Kogitsunemaru said.

"Hehe we just needed rest, don't worry too much aruji gahahaha!" Iwatooshi grinned.

Tsukiko felt relieved and she then turned to Yasusada. "Yasu..." she mumbled.

Yasusada looked so happy to see her. "Tsukiko... I'm so glad you came back... Do you want me to kill all of them so they won't get in our way?~" he asks evily.

Tsukiko shook her head. "Don't kill them please.. I want to save you Yasusada."

Yasusada only grinned more at her. "There's nothing about me that needs to be saved. I'm me see Aruji? There's nothing wrong with me~" he laughed yandereish. "Please come closer to me Tsukiko~ I want to hug you and comfort you~"

Tsukiko nodded and went near to the corrupted sword. Kogitsunemaru and Iwatooshi wanted to stop her from doing it. Mikazuki smiled at them, as if telling them that they have a plan to capture him.

Yasusada opened his arms to her as Tsukiko approached him. At that moment when Tsukiko got near enough he hugged her and nuzzled her neck. "So soft and warm..." he said softly.

Ishikirimaru then moved forward to tie him up as he was now distracted, he starts to tie him up, making Yasusada winced to get away from Tsukiko. "Let go of me!" Yasusada growled.

Ishikirimaru tied his body up and Iwatooshi carried him. "Well then where shall we put this guy?"

"There's an empty room prepared for Yasusada... Well it's has charms inside to keep him at bay... I just hope we can save him." Tsukiko mumbled.

"Nushi-sama.. We all believe in you. You can save him and perhaps you will know why he got this way." Kogitsunemaru said.

"Uwa! Your right Kogi! But... Two swords that can help me aid... It's hard to decide." Tsukiko said.

"You have all the time you need Aruji." Ishi said as they went inside the room and put Yasusada inside he was growling. "I said that there's nothing wrong with me!" He said.

Tsukiko looked at him sadly. "Yasusada... Please stay here for a while until we can save you..." She said.

Yasusada looked up at her. "Please stay here with me Tsukiko..." he said

Tsukiko shook her head. "Sadly I can't right now but tomorrow I promise to stay with you.." she then left the room to study more on how to save him.

Ishikirimaru glared at him. "The ropes won't be easy to untie. We will all see you tomorrow corrupted one." The oodachi left along with Mikazuki, Kogi and Iwatooshi.

Yasusada only looked down. "I'll only look forward to see Tsukiko tomorrow ~" he giggles as he layed down, slightly wincing at the charms around.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

A/N: I apologize for the long wait! QAQ I was trying to make a good chapter I guess I'll try harder next time qvq

Thank for 1K reads! I'm so happy!