Chapter 6 - Crimson Flames Part 2 The Meeting

Tsukiko slowly calmed down and was asleep at Mikazuki's chest. "We should let her rest for a while." he said and carried her.

Yasusada looked at Mikazuki as he carried Tsukiko, his head is lowered and slowly got jealous.

Kashuu got hold of him though. "Are you okay? Yasusada?" he asked.

Yasusada shakes that thought away from him. "I'm okay Kiyomitsu." he said with a slight smile.

Then Yamanbagiri looks at the other swords. He needs them to distract themselves temporarily.

"All of you could go to the front lines.. Just be careful though." Yamanbagiri said.

Yasusada, Kashuu, Nakigitsune, Yagen and Midare went to the front lines to clear their minds of temporarily.

Mitsutada and Ookurikara stayed behind to cook and the others went to the front lines to train and might find other swords.

At Tsukiko's room, the Sanjous stayed there until she could wake up. Imanotsurugi looked around at her room and sees lots of stuff especially school books and a cellphone.

"Imanotsurugi don't touch Aruji's things without permission.." Ishikirimaru said.

Imanotsurugi nods and sat again. "Aruji's room is very pretty though! And she has lots of books!" He said.

Kogitsunemaru nodded at that. "Nushi-sama is smart as well.." he said with a slight chuckle.

Tsukiko sats up slowly and looks around. "Huh? I am in my room?" she blinks and sees the Sanjou Swords, she smiles lightly.

"Oh! Hey guys..."

Mikazuki smiles and gave her tea. "Here's some tea to help you calm down."

Tsukiko smiled softly and takes the tea as she slowly drank it.

Then the blacksmith knocks on Tsukiko's door. "Saniwa-sama the sword you forged is done." he said.

"Ah! I'll go there now thank you!" Tsukiko said.

The Sanjou Swords followed her just in case.

When they went to the forge room, Tsukiko saw a familiar face. "Ugui-chan....?" She mumbles the name.

Uguisumaru smiled at her softly. "It's been a while Tsuki-chan or should I say Aruji.." he said.

Tsukiko grins happily and hugged him. "It's been a long time!"

Uguisumaru patted her head. "Now then we shall wait for Ookanehira."

Tsukiko then lets go and stifles a laugh. "Ookanehira huh.. I'm sure he's waiting!" she said with a smile.

Uguisumaru smiled. "Well then... I'll make tea for everyone.. See you later Aruji.." he said and leaves the forge room.

Iwatooshi laughs slightly. "That was very surprising Aruji Gahahahaha!" he grins.

Imanotsurugi grins. "Yay! More playmates!" he said happily.

"Well then let's leave too... Aruji are you alright to go with us?" Mikazuki asks.

Tsukiko nodded. "Yeah.. And besides.... I want to spend time with you guys.." she smiled.

"It's settled then... Nushi-sama let's go.." Kogitsunemaru said.

Meanwhile at Yasusada and the others were fighting the revisionists.

"Tch... They are getting stronger...." Kashuu mutters.

Yasusada panted heavily. "I know..."

Nakigitsune looks at them. "There's one enemy left..." he said