Chapter 5 - Crimson Flames Part 1 The Past

((Warning: Feels))

"She is just a useless child.." a woman's voice said.

"Dear our daughter isn't useless but... Ever since she saw those swords. In Tokyo National Museum she was talking to Mikazuki Munechika and at Sannomaru Museum, the swords name are Tsurumaru Kuninaga, Uguisumaru, Ichigo Hitofuri and Hirano Toushirou. She's just being a child that she is. Good thing the guard caught her after she saw the swords." a man told his wife.

"I just want her to be a normal girl not being a weird one!" The mother said angrily.

Tsukiko had just came home from her kindergarten school. Hearing that from her mother she ran to her room and cried softly. "Tsu-chan, Ugui-chan, Hira-chan and Ichi Nii-chan, and Mika-chan are good guys! They are Tsukiko's friends! Waaah!" she wails.

While they are sleeping, the mother had called someone to burn their home. "And make it quick!" she said angrily. She hastily comes out of the room, Tsukiko sees her mother, she isn't sleeping. "Kaa-chan? Where are you going?" she asks, teary eyed.

Her mother just slapped her away and almost laughed crazily. "Your not my daughter! Your just a crazy girl talking to those inanimate objects!" she pushed her and left the house.

Slowly a stranger came out from the bushes from their home and started to cut down a electric pole as he slowly poured water on the cords while at it as the house started to go in flames.

Tsukiko looked afraid at the sudden flames she rushed to her father, shaking him awake.

"Tsukiko-chan? What's wrong?" her father started to cough from the smoke. His eyes widened to see flames. "Tsukiko-chan.. Please listen... Continue to talk to your friends... Dont worry.. Tou-chan will support you.." he smiled sadly and patted her head. He gave her a hug and books about the swords.

"You know Tou-chan is researching about your sword friends.. I'm sure you'll be able to meet more swords Tsukiko-chan.." he said and his clothes started to burn and firefighters are already there putting out the fire.

"Tou-chan! Please don't leave Tsukiko all alone!" she cried out, her tears falling.

"I wont... Because I'm always with you Tsukiko-chan.." he kissed her forehead and hugged her one more time. Before he carried her and getting her out of the burned house as soon as possible.

The firefighters had seen her father carrying her. He was already burning alive as he collapsed. Tsukiko is crying more harder and wanted to pull him out. But the firefighters carried her before she got burned herself the other firefighter carried the books.

Tsukiko kept crying harder and harder. "Tou-chan!! Tou-chan!!!! Don't leave Tsukiko! Tsukiko loves Tou-chan!!!" she yelled through her tears.

"I....love.....you.....too......my...sweet...moon...child.." his father smiles sadly at her and slowly died.

Tsukiko cried more harder and wanted to struggle but she was already losing her consciousness.

The firefighters just brought her to a hospital and they paid for the fee for her. "Poor child.... We just hope that she'll be okay.." The firefighter said.

"She will... I've heard that her father is researching about the swords. And the owner eventually agreed to let her in. Every museum in Japan as well!" The other firefighter said.

Tsukiko slowly woke up and looked around for her father. "Tou-chan? Where are you?" she asks.

The doctor then came to her for a check up. "She's stable and I need someone to take care of her." He said.