Special Chapter - Yandere Sanjou Swords

((A/N: listen to this song while reading it will have Yandere vibes ouo))

It was already nighttime at the Citadel Tsukiko is walking around the Citadel with a sigh.

She had noticed it little by little some of the other swords seems to have disappeared.

Without any reason at all the only ones who was there is the Sanjou Swords.

"Oh! Aruji... Ohayou..." Mikazuki said with a smile his eyes glowed red for a moment and returns back to his usual eye color.

"Mikazuki? Have you seen the others?" Tsukiko asks him, worried.

Mikazuki laughs slightly. "I haven't yet Aruji. Maybe all of them went somewhere. Hahahaha.."

Tsukiko sighed and sat down beside him. "I'll just go look for them later on..."

Ishikirimaru smiles and his eyes glowed red for a moment. "Aruji will stay here. We will look for the others."

Tsukiko shakes her head. "I'll go with you guys!" she said slightly angry. Are the Sanjou Sword keeping something from her?

Mikazuki eyes glowed red and stares at her with a smirk. "Noo Aruji you have to stay here~ And be safe from the outside world~ Ahahaha~" He said laughing half insane and half calm.

Tsukiko looked very confused, she didn't notice Mikazuki's eyes were red. "Mikazuki what on earth happened to you?" she asks stepping backward.

Ishikirimaru steps forward as well, his eyes glowing red as well. "It's nothing to worry about Aruji. Everything will be fine."

Tsukiko took another step backward. "Is this a dream...?" she mumbles.

Imanotsurugi grins and hugs Tsukiko from behind. "It's not a dream~ Aruji-sama~" he giggles.

Tsukiko looks shocked as she sees Imanotsurugi. "I-Imanotsurugi! W-Where's the others?" she asks.

Imanotsurugi tilted his head. "I don't know Aruji-sama~" he giggles again.

Kogitsunemaru walks by also, wearing a kitsune mask his eyes glowing red. "Nushi-sama should stay at her room and stay there~" he said.

Tsukiko shakes her head. "I refuse to. I will go outside and go see the other swords." she said and gently pushes Imanotsurugi and she starts to run.

Kogitsunemaru had caught her before she ran and carried her princess style. "You can't escape from us Nushi-sama."

Tsukiko looked shocked and tried to struggle. Kogitsunemaru chuckles at that. "Don't worry Nushi-sama you will be safe here in The Citadel."

Tsukiko refuses to. "Let me go this instant. I need to know where the others are Kogitsunemaru!" she said angrily.

Ishikirimaru shakes his head, his eyes glowing red. "That's a no. Aruji. You will stay here with us." he said.

Tsukiko still shakes her head, still trying to push Kogitsunemaru away from her. "Please let go!" she said.

Iwatooshi slightly laughs his eyes glowed golden and spins his weapon. "We can't do that Aruji~" he said and did his signature laugh.

Kogitsunemaru shakes his head and brings Tsukiko to her room. "Just stay there okay Nushi-sama? We will stay here and guard you~" he said and walks away. Ishikirimaru is guarding her.

Tsukiko sighed and decided to stay in her room. She decided to write a letter.

When Tsukiko finished the letter, she hums a short short to call out a bird, Ishikirimaru doesn't notice it. Tsukiko sighed in relief and the bird came and gave the letter to the bird as it flew away.