Chapter 5

A/N: Short- I know. DOUBLE UPDATING TODAY.

I walk into the office, Stellan by my side and I notice the stares. He's walking beside me, glancing curiously around at the building.

"It looks like a mess, I know," I murmur, chuckling. "We have a show next week."

"It doesn't look cluttered... This is amazing."

"Oh, thanks," I reply, pleased by the compliment. "Alright, we're going in here."

I gesture him in, following him inside. Viktor is waiting along with my team of beauty technicians. I smile at them all, walking up to kiss them.

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice."

Dominique answers first, lips on my cheek. "Of course, darling. I'm guessing he is the subject?"

I turn, nodding towards Stellan.

"Yes, Stellan- this is Dominique, Tala, and Alfie. Alfie and Tala are in charge of hair and Dominique is my makeup goddess- for you though, she'll be working on the beard and facials."

I chuckle at Stellan's overwhelmed expression. "You're in good hands."

"Yes, you're going to have fun today!" Alfie exclaims excitedly. Oh God, they look so excited for a challenge. I shake my head and look over to Viktor. He points to his watch, his brows raised.

"Crap. I'm late for a meeting. I'll be back around two. Will you have him ready by then?"

"Oh yes, don't worry."

I touch Stellan's arm, gaging his reaction. He smiles down at me, nodding in reassurance.

"I'll see you later."

"Alright."

I hurry from the office, taking the print outs from Viktor's hands. We head into my office where my investors are already waiting.

...

I lean back as the investors pile out of my office, exhaling- already tired.

"Is the guy in the conference room the hot homeless guy?"

I glance up at Viktor, who's standing at the edge of my desk, hands on his hips. "Maybe."

"It's a yes or no question, babe."

I roll my eyes, grabbing my purse off the ground. "Alright, yes. It is."

"And why are you fixing him up?"

I press down on my lips, shrugging. "He's going to work here."

"What?"

I speak louder. "I'm going to hire him."

"To do what?"

"I don't know yet."

"You are crazy. Completely crazy, woman."

"I know."

"Well, he did look ruggedly handsome in a way."

I nod, sighing. "He's staying with me too."

I hear a laugh of shock escape his lips and I glare at him.

"I'm sorry- but what? Babe-"

"He's had a tough time. I'm helping him get back on his feet."

"You've got a kind, kind heart, that's all I can say."

I smile, grabbing my phone off the desk. "Thanks."

He follows me out of the office. "Or maybe you have other expectations for him?"

I groan, shaking my head. "Oh my goodness, Vik- Get past that. I'm helping him as a friend."

"Alright- alright."

I grab the door handle to the conference room and pull it open. "How's everything going?"

I stop in my tracks as my throat clamps shut. Holy shit.

Alfie, Tala, and Dominique shuffle to the side, displaying Stellan proudly. His hair is shoulder length, now highlighted with light blonde streaks. I stare at the tousledness of it, completely transfixed by his utter beauty. His beard is gone, displaying a rather sharp jawline, one that could slay me and possibly already has.

He smiles slightly and stands from the chair, shrugging.

I can't speak. My face is bright red.

Viktor comes up next to me, humming with pleasure. "Oh yeah, as a friend."

A/N: I will reveal pic of our Stellan in the next chapter. xx