Chapter 11

I stride into the kitchen Monday morning, makeup-less and tired. Stellan smiles from his place on the stool, looking dark and rather dangerous in black leather pants, a torn white t-shirt and black combat boots. I smirk, walking straight up to him.

"You don't even need my fashion expertise."

He chuckles when I press my lips to his mouth softly. "I will today."

I settle my bag onto my shoulder, content in my jeans and t-shirt. I don't need to dress up today since I'm undergoing a makeover in t-minus two hours. "I wanted to talk to you about something... about us- at work."

"You want to keep our relationship quiet," he murmurs, already knowing what I was going to say. I nod, cupping his neck.

"Just for now. After the show, it will be easier to put out there."

He holds up a newspaper and shows me the front page. It's a photo of us leaving the restaurant on Saturday night, taken I'm guessing by someone sitting down at a table. I'm smiling wide in it, clutching onto his arm, my other hand tightly entwined with his. His lips are pressed to my forehead. We honestly look like newlyweds.

I shrug, sighing. "What does it say?"

"That you're cheating on Marcus with a mystery man."

"I haven't officially announced my breakup yet so that makes sense... Alright, well it's out there. Nothing we can do."

"I thought you'd be furious."

"No. I'm more worried about what Marcus is going to do. The press coverage isn't such a bad thing with the show coming up Wednesday." I hear the car pull up and touch his face. "That's Eric. We have to get going."

"... Alright."

...

"Iris, Charles told me to give you this." Viktor announces, walking into my office. I look up, raising my brows.

"You're supposed to be showing Stellan around!"

"Yeah, well, Monica offered to. She's totally hot for him."

My lips tighten at the news but I stay silent, looking down at my bare thighs. I've got makeup on almost every inch of my barely concealed body. Vik gives me a once over, nodding in approval.

"You're killing it in that bikini."

"Thanks," I mutter, taking the package from his hands. "Why is Monica showing him around? She doesn't know enough to be able to properly give him a tour."

"She's been here a year. She's one of your best designers."

One of the sluttiest as well. I lean back as Alfie coats more mascara onto my lashes.

"Is boss lady jealous?"

I wait until I can stare at him straightly before I glare. "You haven't read the newspapers or gone on social media today, I'm guessing."

"It's your fault I don't have the time. You keep me rather busy. Why?"

Alfie reaches behind me onto my desk, grabbing the magazine that was placed on my desk earlier. Viktor takes it and his eyes go wide.

"You? Him? Oh my God!" He chuckles, closing his eyes and opens the magazine for the article. I reach forward for it but he pulls it away, smirking.

"It just happened."

"Yeah, I'm sure it did and I don't blame you for one minute. Did you see his ass in those pants today?"