Chap 6 "Season Premier Party"

Hector's POV
Three and a half months had passed. Alexis and I were happily married. I walked in through the front door to see Alexis, Heaven, and Jeremy talking. "I thought we weren't going to see you guys till next week," I smiled as I hugged Heaven and shook Jeremy's hand. "Why the sudden pop up?"
"Hector, can you please go and get a suit on?" Alexis asked. She was in a beautiful black and white strapless gown. "We have somewhere to be."
"Okay," I replied. I went to change and walked back downstairs. "What is going on?"
"I don't know but you can't charge her on anything in criminal law," Alexis whispered.
"Who's being charged?" I asked.
"It's nothing," Alexis replied as we walked out of the house. Alexis and I got into her light blue Aston Martin and I was in the driver seat. "I'll talk to you about it later, Jeremy, but we gotta get to this red carpet premier." I smiled and started driving. "You seem happy."
"What show?" I asked.
"Supernatural."
"Isn't that got favorite show?'
"Yeah."
"I know Jared, Jensen, and Misha."
"You do?"
"Yeah," I nodded. We walked the red carpet and let them take a few pictures of us. "This is a lot for one episode."
"Hey, at least I got a part and in the season premier," Alexis replied. We walked inside to talk to others. "Hey Jared!"
"Alexis," Jared smiled as he hugged her. "Are you glad this episode is over?"
"Not really," Alexis nodded. "I love working with you guys." Two other guys joined us, who are Jensen and Misha. "Jensen, I've known you since Smallville."
"How was that?" Jensen asked.
"I think I like Dean Winchester better than I do Jason Teague," Alexis nodded. "Misha Collins, you're always going to be my favorite angel."
"Well, that angel is asleep right now," Misha nodded.
"Yeah, well, hopefully I'll be back for the next episode," Alexis smiled. "Oh, and this is my husband, Hector."
"You're a very lucky guy," Jared shook my hand. "She's a very talented woman."
"Singing, dancing, and acting," I nodded as I put my arm around her. "She's a triple threat." Alexis smiled. "What role did you play?"
"Ruby," Alexis replied. "I am Jared's character, Sam Winchester's girlfriend."
"I thought the original Ruby died," I responded.
"She did, but in this episode, Ruby's soul somehow got top-sided and needed a different vessel," Jared replied. "So, she possessed Emylee Johanson, who is played by Alexis and she became Ruby after that."
"I'm glad I had one role when I was in a show," I nodded.
"Which show?" Jensen asked.
"I was the green ranger in Power Rangers Samurai," I nodded. "That's how she found out about me. We met at comicon and that's how our relationship started."
"So, you guys are married because he's the green ranger?" Jensen asked. "Then, you must be like eighteen years old."
"No, I'm actually twenty years old and we had sparkling cider at the wedding," Alexis nodded. "I was alone when I was seventeen years old because he decided to enlist in to the military. I told him we'll make it through this together and here we are three, almost four years later."
"She knew the risks to being with me," I replied. "She knew all the hate that would come with it but she didn't care."
"Yeah, that really went downhill fast after the public was told that Ruby's coming back and is being played by me," Alexis replied. "People decided to accept me after that."
"Alexis," said a guy walked up to us.
"Robert," Alexis smiled. "What's up?"
"How would you like to be in the whole season and get killed off at the end?" Robert asked, enthusiastically.
"Well, that didn't sound so joyful," Alexis responded. "But sure. Why not!"
"And I'm going to let the boys fill you in," Robert nodded. "You're going to have lots of fun."
"Okay," Alexis sighed as Robert left. "What was that about?"
"First thing you need to know," Jared replied. "We are Sam and Dean Winchester. Jared and Jensen is our alias and how we keep hidden. The supernatural world is real."
"And I'm not Misha or Castiel or Lucifer," Misha responded. "I'm a look-a-like."
"Oh," Alexis responded. "What did I get myself into?"
"Alexis, what's going on?" I asked.
"I thought it was just a show but it seems to be reality too," Alexis replied. "Okay. Uhm, if you guys need my help, you have my number. It was nice getting to know you, Dean and Sam."
"We always call," Jared smiled.
We walked out and paparazzi stopped us. "Is it true you and Hector have been married for over a year?" a lady asked. "Have you two dated for five years? Are you going to answer us?"
"Alexis and I have been doing fine," I responded.
"Is this the only episode of supernatural you'll be in?" a man asked.
"No, apparently I'll be on the show for more episodes to come," Alexis replied. We got into the car and I started driving. "I swear. They're noisy."
"It's the press," I replied. "They are always looking for details."