Chap 8 "FBI Friends?"

Hector's POV
"We should go home," I nodded.
"That would be great," Alexis sighed. We went home. I let Alexis sit on the couch. "Hector?"
"Do you want anything to calm your nerves?" I asked.
"One chamomile tea coming right up," Heaven's voice came from the kitchen.
"Oh, they're still here, by the way," I nodded. Alexis laid down on the couch. "Heaven, we can use that tea."
"The kettle isn't hot yet," Heaven stated.
The doorbell rang. "I got it," Alexis sighed as she got up. She opened the door. "Hey!"
"Baby girl," said a really buff light skinned guy. He walked into our home hugging her. He spun her around. "How's life treating you?"
"Great," Alexis smiled.
"Mommy Lexie!" a little blonde hair boy ran in and hugged her.
"Henry," Alexis smiled as she hugged him. She picked him up. "Wow, you've grown up. How old are you know?"
"This many," said the boy as he held up five fingers.
"Mommy?" I questioned. A blonde woman, an older Caucasian male, and a young boy walked in and closed the door. "Uhm, wanna explain something to me here?"
"Right," Alexis nodded. "This is Agent Derek Morgan, Agent Jennifer JJ Jareau, and Agent Aaron Hotchner." Alexis smiled. "This is Henry and Jack." She looked at the kids. "Everyone, that is my husband, Hector David Jr."
"I didn't realize you got married," Derek Morgan replied.
"Well, Morgan, if you had left behind some contact info, maybe you would've been invited," Alexis looked at him. "These guys are my FBI buddies."
"Oh," I replied.
"Does she still need that tea?" Heaven asked from the kitchen.
"No," I responded. "She doesn't need it."
"I hear Alexis is home," Jeremy came down the stairs. "With the FBI?" I guess he saw their badges. "If this is about Heaven and I, we're both adults."
"What?" JJ asked.
"Nothing," Alexis replied. "Why don't you two boys go and play in the pool?" Jack and Henry ran off. "Stay in the shallow end!" I smiled. "Hotch, that's the first time I've seen you smile."
"It's not everyday," JJ replied.
"It's my job to not smoke everyday," Hotch replied.
"How old is Jack now?" Alexis asked.
"Nine," Hotch nodded.
"Can anyone explain to me why he called you mommy?" I asked.
"Well, I helped raised Henry," Alexis replied. "Trust me. There are things I do while you're at work."
"Which reminds me, I am going to have to drop Henry off with you for next next couple days," JJ replied.
"Yeah, no problem," Alexis nodded. "So that means I'll have to catch a ride with Hotch sometimes."
"That's fine," Hotch replied.
"Okay, so kids," I sighed. "Do we want kids of our own?"
"Yes," Alexis smiled as she looked at me. "But I'm not sure when we can."
"Okay," I sighed as my cell rang.
"That's exactly what I'm talking about," Alexis replied.
"I'm sorry," I looked at my phone. "They need me to be there for this."

A/N: sorry guys! I've been slacking a lot lately. Hopefully I'm back on track now. With Much Love, Lily