Chapter [1]

Enjoy:) it's kind of a filler but what first chapter isn't? But no worries it'll get interesting soon
________________________

Captured | Chapter 1

I jolted up right as the shadow of my nightmare disintegrated from my blurry vision. My heart pounded in my ears leaving me with a minor headache that throbbed in my temples.

I rubbed at my wet eyes exhaling dramatically.

Get out!

I squeezed my eyes shut beckoning the voice away. It's been a year and I can't forget that voice...

I flopped back down on my back staring at the popcorn ceiling. I tilted my head to the side eyeing my alarm clock; 10:47am.

I unhooked my phone from its charger looking to see what social media could do to tame my raging thoughts.

I scrolled through posts and ads on Instagram growing bored with each double-tap of my thumb.

I sighed deeply placing my phone on my nightstand, sitting up and swinging my bare legs over the side of the bed. I hopped on my feet, scratching my fingers through my tousled hair. I yawned stretching my arms out.

I slipped my t-shirt over my head throwing in the hamper in the corner of my room as I exited to the bathroom.

I started up the shower getting the temperature to my liking.

I slipped my boxers to my feet stepping out of them into the steamy shower. The warm water cascaded down my back washing away the negative feelings of the morning.

I faced up to the shower head feeling the water tickle my eyelids. I swept my hair back before finishing off with my normal shower routine.

Finished--fifteen minutes later-- I wrapped a towel around my short waste as I toweled off my hair.

I hummed a random tune as I doddle around my room in search of a decent outfit. I decided on a pair of dark wash skinny jeans, a black v-neck holster t-shirt, and sporting it with my red chucks(converse).

I then went to my bathroom styling my hair in its psycho-wispy look. Then I brushed my teeth, applied deodorant, and spritzed my self with my favorite cologne.

Inspecting my self in the full length body mirror that hung over my bedroom door, I gave myself a kurt nod of approval and strolled to the kitchen.

I cooked myself some waffles enjoying the sweet ecstasy of the thick syrup doused over the pastry.

After finishing up with a satisfied moan, I placed the sticky dish in the sink letting some water run over it before I paced to my room to collect my phone, car keys, and a lightweight jacket; I decided on my leather jacket.

I strode to the front door exiting the tiny apartment then locking up the "fortress" I call home. I trudged down the flights of steps bee lining to my blue beauty, Roscoe.

I shut the car door, turning the ignition on before peeling out of my parking spot.

The bleeding sun glared in my face as I drove steadily down the long stretch of road that led off to down town Beacon Hills.

I pushed my sunglasses up my nose with my index finger, while I sped up a little seeing as there was no one in front of me.

I turned the radio up, Unsteady(Justin Caruso remix) by X Ambassadors blaring through the speakers of my jeep.

I sung my little heart out as I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel and bounced in my seat to the catchy tune.

Twenty minutes later I reached downtown Beacon Hills, paying my way into the parking garage. Once I found a parking spot--luckily on the first floor--I walked off into the buzzing streets.