Chapter [9]

Captured|Chapter 8

After Derek's generous apology breakfast, I let him help me clean the dishes.

He chatted with me about some ideas that he had for the next shoot.

I adored the way his eyes lit up as he spoke about his work. Derek was so passionate and...

Beautiful.

It's probably weird to call a grown ass man beautiful, but he truly was.

There was just something about him that drew me in and didn't allow my attention to be diverted.

Eventually we finished cleaning up and things settled to an awkward moment of us both thinking "what do we do now".

"I should probably go. I don't want to overstay my, well, intrusion." Derek chuckled lightly.

"It was no intrusion, truly. I don't typically have company over, so it's refreshing to have a visitor." I grinned warmly.

Derek smiled widely.

"See you tomorrow, Stiles." Derek said warmly, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he opened the door.

"See you tomorrow, Derek. 10, right?"

Derek nodded, stepping out.

"Wait." I blurted. "Isn't your car at the club?"

"I had a tow truck bring my car over here when I woke up." Derek explained.

I nodded in understanding.

"Alright then. See ya tomorrow then."

Derek grinned softly.

"See ya." Derek mimicked charmingly, trotting down the stairs.

I watched him disappear down the flight of stairs, shutting the door and sighing.

"God, Stiles... You're such a loser." I murmured to myself.

I was so crushing on Derek Hale.

"Holy shit." I blurted at my thoughts.

Well, uh...

I updated something after a millennia!

Does this mean I'm back into writing? Most likely not... Sorry!

I know I suck and I am the worst writing ever!

Life has been throwing me curve balls and I now have a job so I'm busy busy!

Hope you enjoyed this short ass shitty chapter.

Bye for now.