Chapter[2]

Captured | Chapter 2

"Get out! Now! I don't ever want to see your face again!"

I bolted up in my bed fisting the sheets. Sweat ran down my temple as I heaved and sobbed.

That's the fifth nightmare in a row. The same one. Why that night? Why him...?

When I could control my breathing better I decided to get an early start on getting ready for the Hale Photography model interview. Was it like an interview? Or more like a look at you thing: your ugly sorry or oh hell yeah! You're hired, hot stuff!

I shook the thoughts away heading to the restroom to get a shower.

The images of the nightmare fading slowly...

•••••

As I pulled up to the big building on the edge of town Siri announced,

"You have reached your destination."

I shut off Google Maps taking a relaxing breath.

I got out of my jeep locking the doors with a resounding beep.

As I went up the elevator shaft the nerves began eating away at me.

I checked myself in the smudged reflection of the elevator walls.

Today I wore a fitted red t-shirt that's sleeves reached the middle of my bicep and black jeans with my red converse. I combed my fingers through my spiked hair feeling a little more confident. As I got to the third floor of the four story building voices could be heard. The elevator doors retreated to the side revealing the crowds of men.

Some chatting while others checked their hair on their phone screens.

I took a shuddering breath feeling nervous just seeing the crowded atmosphere. Unsure of where to go and what to do I stood like an idiot in the elevator... still.

The elevator made a dinging sound and before I knew it the elevator doors shut and I was going back down.

"No, no, no! Damn it!" I bit my bottom lip cursing at myself.

Suddenly the door opened and a tall mid-twenties man walked in the elevator. His long fingers clasped around a camera. He seemed to be intreaged by what was taken on it.

I felt myself captured in a trance as I stared at the grinning man. He had tan, olive skin; short, spiked raven black hair. Stubble covered his sharp jaw and chin like a black shadow. I noticed his eyes were a piercing green as they widen as so did his smile. He was clad in a black v-neck and dark washed jeans.

In a short summary: He was hot as Hell!

"Nice camera." I blurted out. I flushed in embarrassment at my outburst.

Stupid Stiles!

"Thank you... Are you here for the shoot?" He looked up from his camera boring his green orbs into my brown ones," My god! Your eyes are so beautiful! I'm sorry but can I take a picture of you?" He hopped a bit in surprise.

"Sur-sure..."I stood for a moment unsure of what to do exactly,"Do I smile? Or-"

"Do what you feel you should do." The hot stranger raised his camera to his eye taking the lens cap off.

I decided to give a neutral/serious face.

The camera flashed with a click leaving me fazed for a second.

He checked the shot, then gave a small smile.

"Damn!" He whispered under his breath, looking as though he would drool over his camera any second.

"Hope I didn't look terrible." I smiled nervously, my fingers twiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"No, not at all. I'm a photographer I know a good shot when I see one." He gave a wink before the elevator dinged,"You are here for the modeling interview, yes?"

"Um, ye-yes." I piped blushing red.

Why am I so flustered?!

"Well I'm excited to see what you have to offer." The charming man said with a smirk as if he were suggesting something.

I blushed deeper at the thought, heat rising up my neck and at the tips of my ears.

I followed who I now concluded as Derek Hale.

He's going to be the death of me.