Chapter [4]

Captured|Chapter 4

Clothes were strewn all across my closet floor.

I had NO idea on what to wear.

I mean it's not a date or anything...

Or is it?

Oh God! I should just cancel! He'll understand, right?

Wait! If I cancel then he'll hate me and I won't get that modeling gig.

I thought on it more, finally growing a pair and getting dressed in a pair of dark wash jeans, a loose fitted white t-shirt with a simple black blazer.

I gave a big huff as I checked myself in the mirror before I headed out to the parking lot to Derek's.

I whistled nervously as I stood in the elevator shaft. Soon the elevator dinged.

I took a step out before suddenly colliding into someone.

The woman staggered back letting out a nasty squeal of frustration before pushing past me into the elevator.

"Watch where you're going idiot!" The brunette fumed fixing her black top.

"Sorry." I apologized under my breath as I continued down the hall way, confused as ever.

I knocked on the door to Derek's office hearing shuffling.

"It's me, Stiles." I smiled nervously at the door.

The door swung open revealing a rather pissed off Derek. But as soon as he realized who was at the door a grin replaced his scowl.

"Stiles! I'm sorry I didn't hear you. I apologize." Derek left the door open as he returned back inside his office.

I looked at the floors covered in papers and photographs.

"Excuse the mess please. My ex decided to come throw a tantrum." Derek sighed as he gathered the debris into a pile.

I knelt down helping him collect the papers.

"So that's who I ran into. She's quite fiery." I chuckled.

"Quite." Derek confirmed looking up and smiling at me.

"I hope I'm not prying but why was she upset?"

Derek quit what he was doing to look at me.

"Her brain can't quite grasp that I'm a full fledged homosexual. She thinks I need some type of therapy or miracle medication to cure me." Derek rolled his eyes at that.

"But enough about her. I can finish this when I get home. I hate to keep you waiting. Let's go." Derek piped, that mesmerizing smile spreading across his face.

"Let's go then." I smiled standing up and dusting off my pants.

Derek and I finally arrived at this little pub off North Street called "Hills Inn". It was one of my favorite community bars.

"I like your taste, Stilinski." Derek nodded in content as he smirk.

"I hope it isn't to hill-billy. I just thought it'd be nicer being quieter and all than a regular gay club." I explained as we seated our selves at the bar.

"It's great." Derek smiled.

The bartender approached giving a charming smile.

"How may I help you gentleman?"

"You first." I offered.

"I'll have a tall vodka tonic, please."

"Same for me." I smiled.

"Suprised you didn't go for the hardcore stuff." Derek chuckled.

"Why's that?"

"You seem like a drinker who can hold down their liquor."

I laughed at Derek's comment.

"The first time I got drunk, I had only had one beer. An hour hour I threw up. I'm a light weight. Sorry to burst your bubble."

"Hmm. I bet drunk you is hot."

"Maybe you'll just have to find out." I challenged as I wiggled my eyebrows with a sly smirk.

"Game on." Derek cleared his throat.

"Excuse me, add four shots of vodka to that order." Derek smirked.

"Are you crazy? I was joking." I smiled nervously.

The bartender, Tony I realized from his name tag, gave us our drinks.

"A little hair off your chest won't kill ya." Derek's forest eyes twinkled with mischief.

I stared regrettably at the four shots before grabbing one and dousing it down. Grunting after the burning liquor hit my stomach.

I'm going to regret this in the morning.

_______________________

I apologize for not updating in so long. I haven't had a lot of motivation or the time to write. But it's a new year and I hope that I can juggle life a bit easier. All I ask of you guys is to be patient with me.

I have a lot in store for this story! I've come up with so many ideas! If you have any scenarios you'd like to see in this story please comment me your ideas!

Thank you so much for reading! Until the next update...