Chapter Six ~Bonfire Night~

A/N: You'll hate me for this...seriously...and YESH!!! I reached my ten thousand five hundred word goal (LoL...ten thousand five hundred was just for this week so I'm pretty proud with myself...Heheheh....) I'm now done with NaNoWriMo and I'll be finishing this story when I have time...you'll hate me for this though. SO FORGIVE ME!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“If people spent their time accepting instead of judging, this world would be at least a million times better.”

-Anonymous

Chapter Six ~Bonfire Night~:

                “ARIANNA MARTIN!” I looked away from my locker only to see a stampede of my friends heading towards me. Everyone moved out of the way as they ran towards me. I swear, one of this days, one of them is going to regret ever running together in a crowded hallway.

                I rolled my eyes as the four of them came to a full stop in front of me, panting. Janna was the first to recover quickly. “So, how’re you doing?”

                That’s it? I looked at them with raised eyebrows. “Let me get this straight. All four of you ran from the other side of the school to just ask me how I was doing??”

                Janna flashed me her hundred-watt smile. “Pretty much, yeah.”

                “You guys are so weird,” I rolled my eyes before I resumed putting my books back in my locker. It was already Friday and the day was about to end. Right now was the second to the last period and I was dying to get home and sleep the whole weekend. Why was time so slow?

                “But you still love us,” Janna said, trading her smile for a smirk that looked like it had just met the mental hospital.

                Nina had finally recovered. She jabbed at Janna’s ribs and glared momentarily at her. “Actually,” She said, looking back at me. “We were here to tell you about our plans for tonight. Since we were gone for the whole summer, I just realized last period that we haven’t been able to do our ‘Bonfire Week’.”

                I widened my eyes as what they were trying to tell me hit me like a freight train. “Oh, my God. We’re doing it tonight?”

                “Yep…if that’s okay with you, though.” Jason replied.

                “Hell yeah, it is!” I shouted as I brought them all together in one big hug. I hadn’t realized Kyla was still catching her breath so that meant her head was squished in between all four of us.

                “Guysh…cant breasth…” I let go and burst out laughing with the others. No wonder it was so squishy. Kyla rubbed her cheeks. “You guys have strong tummies. What did you have for lunch? It felt like I was being squished to wood.”

                Jason slung an arm over his girlfriend, “Does that mean I have abs now? I haven’t eaten anything during lunch.” He pursed his lips and planted a kiss on her cheeks.

                “Ugh..guys?” Nina groaned. “Please get a room.”

                Jason and Kyla exchanged a look then they both smiled hungrily. They then started to do this very intimate and gross stuff together that made me want to bawl my eyes out at both of them. I turned around and faced the inside of my locker. Yuck yuck yuck yuck, I thought. What’s gotten into them?