Chapter 1- The lightning affect

So here is the first chapter im very excited. Please excuse my horribly bad spelling, enjoy.

I based this book on xmen fan fic so i am using the xmen charecters so please no hate.

SPELLING FIXED BY THE LOVLY @KAYLACOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The rain pounded against my skin, I could feel the lightning shake the ground, if that was even possible. I could feel the electrical current spread through the grass and dirt, it was a weird static feeling that I had never felt before...

"Maybe it was happening to me, no it couldnt, that wouldnt happen. " I thought to my self, pressing my back harder against the brick wall of my house. I was curled up in a ball wishing I could go into my house, but i knew they wouldn't let me.  

The clouds circled in the sky above my head lightning flickered about in the clouds but then it seemed to form into a cone sort of spiral and looked as if it was reaching down at me,  when suddenly a flash of lightning struck me. It was like being slapped really hard on the head with a nail and the force pressing me into the ground so hard I couldn't stand up of move no matter how hard I tried. I screamed out, the pressure was unbelivable, there was a spliting feeling at the top of my head that made me screamed out again. The sharp pain spread down from my head all the way down to my feet and then it was gone, I instantly got up, staggering slightly, my hands rubbing the sore spot on the top of my head. There was a brown, black burnt star mark underneath where I was sitting  and the lightning had gone through me.  

Then my parents ran out angry looks on their faces, my father walked towards me, he had brown ruffed up hair black eyes and a crooked nose, he was wearing a tight black shirt and baggy jeans. My mother was wearing a short black top with checkered shorts, she had long red hair and blue eyes with a perfect little nose, she looked angrily towards me. I dont look like either of them, I have wavy long golden hair down to my waist with deep blue eyes and freckles going over my nose, I was wearing my plain black t-shirt that had a rip in it that went right across my stomach with tight black jeans.  

"What the hell are you yelling for?!?" Yelled my father slapping me in the face and shoving making me fall on my butt.

"ANSWER ME!" He shrieked yanking my head up by my hair to look at him.  

"I got hit by lightning... Sir" I said slowly not daring to break eye contact with him, he looked deeply into my eyes, I shook with fear.  

"You got struck by lightning... What kind of dumb ass do you think I am?!?" He yelled once again yanking me up by my hair, I stood as his hands wrapped around my wrist tightening hard.  

Then suddenly his face went pale and his veins bulged against his skin, in that second he dropped to the floor.  

All I could do was stand and stare down at the cold body laying against my feet. My mother ran towards him and knelt by his side stroking his hair, a single tear came from her eye as she felt for a pulse. She then she lifted her head slowly to look up at me, a muderous look on her face.  

"You... Killed.. Jaxon.. You killed your own father you bitch!" She yelled slowly standing up and she started to hit me punching with all her might. I could feel a warm flow of energy go through me. i was knocked backwards against the fence, then suddenly it burst out of my hands in a beam of yellowy white. she was flung backwards, and landed in a crumpled heap on the floor, electric sparks flying out of her. "shit!" i whispered as a looked from my hand to my dead parents. my hands still had small sparks coming from them.I could hear sirens in the distance, I guess one of my neighbors called the police.  

As I look up to the house opposite I see my next door neighbor looking out her window shaking slightly. I quickly run inside the house. How will it look with me standing over two dead bodies. I have to go, I have to find somewhere to hide. I didn't look back at my parents' corpses as i ran inside; they weren't worth a second glance, not after everything they did to me.  

I ran through my house searching for things to take with me when out the corner of my eye i saw a reflection of someone. i tensed, ready for an attack i then re-traced my steps and saw them again, they copied my movements. i soon realized I was looking in a mirror, I didnt look like me though. I had little black flicks in my hair all dotted about randomly. I wondered where they had come from. Maybe the lightning did this to me, maybe it changed me. As I peered into my reflection I noticed that my deep blue eyes had now got little yellow flecks that were spread evenly around my pupil.  

Suddenly, the sirens blared louder and i knew the police were almost here. i quickly grabbed my converse boots that I stole, my scruffy black motorcycles leather jacket which were also stolen. my parents didn't know that I had them 'cause I stuffed them into the back of my closet and they probably never looked. I quickly grabbed a handful of money from my mums blue and white checkered  money tin, there was roughly twenty five to thirty quid in there.  it wasn't much but hopefully enough for a while. Soon after I gazed in the mirror one more time before I ran out the door. I knew i probably wasn't going to get used to my new look any time soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok thats it for now anyway, please comment, vote and whatever else you can do just dont steal...Please. Yes I am hyper I just really want to know what your thinking of it ive been thinking about wrighting this for ages now so comment away.