Chapter 10 - Munipulating Electricity

Heyyyyyyy, so this chapter is a big one yes finaly chapter 10 I never thought I would get here, I mean this was once a dream I had... Yeah I know im weird but still Im loving writing this so please leave some advise. So finaly I have updated the story, what has it been like two days, how could I have left it so long. Heh-Heh. But sorry this isn't as long as the other one. Buuuuutt it has a lot of action. Also please check out the amazing people known as:

Borntobegirly                                  Fireorstorm

Emiotaku                                         Lucy_and_Asland

Milesninetails                                 MollsterCrists

These are awesome people who have given me a lot of corage so please check them out. Also sorry for the spelling mistakes. Enjoyyyyyyy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 10- Munipulating Electirsity.

A sudden explostion came from the stain glace windows which shattered instantly, Me and Leo broke the connection and looked up at the smashed glass and gapping whole in the roof. Magneto then hovered in, Leo shoved Me back to a corner and I landed in a thump in the ground. I looked up at him as he yelled for Logan and the others. They all rushed in and froze as they saw the Magneto. Logan and the others ran off towards Magneto, while Leo came and crouched down by me.

"Im sorry did I hurt you." Leo asked Me, I shook my head in retern."Ok stay here and put your force field up. If someone who isn't one of us comes to get you then attack them ok?" He asked his eyes full with concern. I knoded, to dstuned to talk as I watched Leo run off to join the others. His skin still metalical as he used the, well what seemed like the force to move things out the way and through things at Magneto. He didn't tell me he could do that, I stared at him in awe and then I decided to get up, my force field still up. I slowly walked towards them, ducking my head at the explotions.

Logan suddenly flyed back and up against the wall, his feet at least five inches off the ground as his back presses harder aginst the wall, making indents. He yells out in pain as his arms and legs spread making him into the shape of a star. I ran other to him and tryed to yank him off the wall but a chair comes flying at me, I duck quickly and it smashes aginst the wall.

"Leave... Me." Logan struggles to get out, the veins bulging in his head.

I scurry off to help the others, my electric charge flowed out of me in crackerling bursts. The lightning snaped about, slicing anything that comes near to me into two. I put my hands together in a sort of praying position as the others continue to fight Magneto. Mr. Summers was blasting bults of what seem to be lasers out of his eyes, at Magneto, while storm is flying up ahead making the perfectly clear sky into a raging storm. Leo continued to fling chairs and other objects up at Magneto using the 'force' as I will call it, but Magneto has some sort of force field, kind of like mine, it was deflection every thing while he floated in the air. I felt the electrical current flow from my chest, up my arms and to my hands.

Then suddenly the power is so immense that my hands started to seperate. A ball of white-yellow appered in my hands, it was a blindingly bright light and was crackerling electrical sparks. I aimed my hands up, pointing at Magneto. The ball of electrisity was quite big now, my hands where roughtly forty five centemeters apart . Then suddenly a blast came from the orbe and hit the wall, I broght my hands up higher, chopping through the wall as the blast suddenly hit Magnetos force field.

The sparks flew around as it bonced of his force field then suddenly it gave way, Magneto stared in pure shock as the beam of electrisity hit him causing him to fall to the floor in a crumpled heap, shortly after I herd Logan fall to. I stoped the beam of light that was still electrecuting Magneto and as I did, I fainted.

I woke up and Leo was standing other me, I must of been out for a few minuites because nothing had changed appart from the fact that every one was trying to clean up and Magneto was gone, for some strange reason. I quickly jumped up and saw Logan and the others face me in shock. They ran other and checked to see if I was alright, we changed topic.

"What happened to Magneto?" I asked.

"He was taken away in a helicopter, against our force." Jean said, "Also, may I just ask how you made that beam of electrisity." She asked, while I looked down at my hands.

"Um- Well I dont really know... I just, I don't know, I guess it just felt like the right thing to do..." I stuttered not really knowing how to answer.

After five minutes of questions, and we had cleared up, me and Leo desided to go back to his room. Proffeser Xavier annonced that there would be no 5th lesson because of what had happened, so I was free to spend the rest of the day with Leo.

We walked back to his room, he shared it with four other boys called, Bobby, Samule, Yang and Jamie, they where out right now so we had the room to our selves. We sat on Leo's bed and talked for an hour before his room mates came back.

"Hey Leo, who is this?" A tall brown haired boy asked me. "Well, Jamie, This is my friend Alisha. She is new." Leo said to who I now belive to be Jamie.

"Oh I know her, she's in my Geograthy class." A short blonde haired boy said sitting down on the bunk oppisite, we where sitting on the top bunk on the far right looking down at his friends.

"Did you guys here abo- Oh hi." Said another boy as he ran in, he stared at me with his green eyes and messy black hair, he looked a bit like Yin.

"Hi." I replyed quietly, shyly waving. He knoded and sat next to the other boy.

"Hey.. Your the new girl right?" I knoded. "My sister is in your dorm, Yin is her name, I'm Yang, I know, typical names." He smirked while opening a bottle of coke that he had in his hand.

"Yeah, I know Yin." I replied quietly, the other boy just stood in the corner watching us, he then walked out the room.

"Uh did I do something?" I asked looking at the others, they shook there heads.

"Nah Bobby is just like that." Said Jamie, Leo got up and off the bed, helping me down. He was in his metal form as I will now call it, and I had no gloves on while we held hands.

"Um we are just going to go and-" Leo began, but they all knoded and started talking with each other before he could explain.

We walked out to the field and sat under a tree, just talking as the sun went down. Nothing could make this more perfect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha what do you think? Advise? Please leave a quick message in the comments and please keep reading.