Chapter 16 - Magneto's Hideout

Hey, so i update, at last right? Well, this would have been up yesturday but I wasn't happy with it so I re-wrote it today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16 - Magneto's hideout.

Scotts POV.

We folllowed them from a safe distance, never letting out guard down, always alert and ready to spring on any unsuspecting Magneto guards. Proffeser X had been trying to get through to Alisha but something was blocking him, it was like the same thing as Magneto's helmet. Magneto was always glancing aroun suspictiously like he knows someones there, watching him. And to be honest, im suprised he hasn't found us yet, well the other half of us.

We stopped behind a low bush, I crouched down beside the proffeser, but never letting my eyes stray from Magneto. Magneto ordered his men about, two of them went over to part of the ground and lifted it up. Wait lifted up the ground? What?

Oh, right secret hatchway that leads to an underground base, why wasn't this my first idea... A few guards went down the hatch followed by a struggeling Logan and Jean. If he hurts Jean I will kill him. After Magneto and the a few more guards where down the hatch, it was closed and locked. Great. A couple of gaurds stayed above the hatch to well, guard it.

I faced Proffecer X with a determined face, he held up his hand in a 'wait a sec' gesture, I nodded and watched him with curiousity. He placed his fore fingers onto his temples and closed his eyes, he was concerntrating so seriously that frown lines appered on his fore head. I turned towards the guards and watched as one by one they disabled there guns and through the remains to the hedges.

I turned back to Proffeser Xavier, he merely nodded, but I knew that he was telling me to go now.  I smirked before charging towards them, the gaurds looked shocked at my sudden apperence, they serched for there guns but then realised what had happened. But before they could do anything I slid down and low kicked there legs from under the first guy. He fell onto his face, caking it in mud, he had the wind nocked out of him and was left grouning on the ground.

I started on the other two now, throughing punches and low kicks in all directions, one low kick ended up breaking one of the guys knee caps. And one karate chop broke the others arm. They where all grouning on the ground, so I finished them off with a blow to each head. Proffeser X wheeled out from behind the bush and came over to me, I tryed to pull open the hatch but then remembered it was locked.

Proffeser X came over to me and locked at the lock, he thought about it for a minute before asking me to laser it. I lasered it and the door fell down making a lot of smashing sounds, great.

Proffecer saw that it was stairs and desided to stay up the top while I went down there to find Alisha and the others, I would prefur to have him with me but I agreed with him anyway, he could still send me advise using his telpathical powers which I was greatfull for right now.

Logans POV.

We where being dragged down may corridors of the dark hide away. I could smell a revolting smell in the distance which just made me hate this place even more. There was no sign of Alisha which was depressing, I hope she was still okay, if anything had happened to her, shit would go down.

I could feel the proffeser near, like he was in my head again. His presence reashored me that I was okay.

We where dragged down another dirty corridor and then into a room which was filled with wall high cages, each housing at least 20 people, tired, weak looking people. I will help them, aventually.

We where taken down to our own cage, a little seculded from the others. I was shoved in first, and embarresingly fell on my face, Jean fell on top of me, making it even more embarresing. I walked over to the furthest side with Jean and slouched down unhappily. Where was Scott and Xavier? Most of all where is Alisha?

A couple of minutes later and I was already bored as hell and fustrated to the blink of existance. I stood up, my temper growing short. I walked over to the front bars and slowly got out my claws, I started to slash at the metal bars but it didnt budge, making me growl in frustration.

Magneto appered seconds later, a mischevious look apon his face, I glared back at him. He came right up against the bars, he peered in at me with an intimidating look.

"I wondered how long it would take for you to get bored, oh and by the way, you wont be able to get out of these cages, believe me." He said, with a girmice across his face, I just glared back with anger.

"Where's Alisha?" I damanded in a sharp tone.

"Don't worry about her, you won't ever see her again, just know that you are so close and there is nothing you can do about it." He in a humerous tone, I growled louder and smashed the cage door in frustration.

Scott's POV.

I creeped down the dark hatch, the steps seemed never ending, but they did, thankfully. Two corridors greeted me at the end, they where lit by those annoying flickering lights. I sighed trying to think of whick path to chose.

Go left.

The proffeser was with me, but in my head, always helpfull. You would think that for Magneto's base there would be more security. I stealfy ran down several corridors, going in directions that proffeser X told me to.

I heard talking coming from one room so I started to slow, as I neared it. I poked my head around the corner and saw a room filled with wall high cages, each stuffed with people, in one of them stood an angry Logan and Jean. Time to save the day.